Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I didn't see the IDF claiming responsibility so can't respond to that. I did see many news reports that stated it was from Israel and destroyed the hospital right after it happened, however.

The projectile that hit the parking lot wasn't from Israel and didn't destroy the hospital as was reported.​

:dead:

Israel, last week, told Palestinians that hospitals were targets and to evacuate every hospital.

Gaza: Israel’s hospital evacuation orders are “death sentence for the sick,” says WHO

You have the IQ of a toad

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Yes, but that doesn't mean the entire population subscribes to it anymore than saying the entire population of Gaza = Hamas.

Y'all gotta chill with these 'hot takes'.​

The only thing I will concede with you on is that there are people who live in Israel who are also pro-Palenstinian and against violence. However, they are not the majority. The majority of Israelis think their government is justified in WHATEVER they do. They have polls showing this. Most people who live in Israel are proud Zionists and they will tell you that. So your analogy of likening it to calling all Americans Republicans is a false equivalency.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The only thing I will concede with you on is that there are people who live in Israel who are also pro-Palenstinian and against violence. However, they are not the majority. The majority of Israelis think their government is justified in WHATEVER they do. They have polls showing this. Most people who live in Israel are proud Zionists and they will tell you that. So your analogy of likening it to calling all Americans Republicans is a false equivalency.
Post the polls my man.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Post the polls.

EDIT: @Lord Beasley beat me to it. But still, post the polls.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A rocket from a terrorist organization misfired and hit the parking lot, not Israel.​

Yes, and Russia blew up Nord Stream 2

Yes, Israel had nothing to do with Sabra and Shatila Massacre
Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia

They also didn’t assassinate that US citizen journalist

Israeli forces killed Abu Akleh ‘without justification’, UN inquiry says

Israel has no idea how Apartheid South Africa got their nuclear tech either

South Africa and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia.

:dead: :mjlol:

You’re so fukking stupid I’m actually laughing out loud here
😂😂😂

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The only thing I will concede with you on is that there are people who live in Israel who are also pro-Palenstinian and against violence. However, they are not the majority. The majority of Israelis think their government is justified in WHATEVER they do.
That is false....