Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
So I’m not supposed believe the IDF when they take credit for the direct hit on the hospital, but I’m supposed to believe them a day later, after worldwide backlash, that they had nothing to do with it?

Propaganda is putting out a clearly scripted conversation as evidence.
There wasn't a direct hit on the hospital. The hospital wouldn't still be standing if there were.​

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
False since the population of Israel =\ Zionists.

That's like saying ALL Americans are Republicans.​

So you are against Zionism (Jewish nationalism), support the destruction of Israel since you are against Zionism, and the restoration of all expelled Palestinians? Fantastic.

:ehh:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
4 Twitter posts = ALL Jews in Israel.

Okay.

So, the Arabs living in Israel are Zionists.....all 2 million+ of them.​

Dude, do you even know what Zionism is?

a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

Are you seriously saying that the people who live IN Israel and are defending it are not Zionist? lol. You do realize that any argument for the defense, protection, and sustainability of Israel is inherently Zionist. We gotta start understanding the words we use because your arguments defending Israel but not embracing Zionism don't make any sense.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There wasn't a direct hit on the hospital. The hospital wouldn't still be standing if there were.​
That’s not the crux of the argument. A projectile hit the hospital. The parking lot counts as part of the hospital. That’s a fact.

The IDF claimed they did it yesterday with their chest out, and now they’re saying it wasn’t them, coincidentally after the world expressed their disdain for such an attack. Which statement should I accept as the truth from them?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Killing a powerless group of people that have been oppressed for several decades is okay because Israel was there first. I bet you would have called all the Haitian revolutionaries terrorists and back up France wouldn’t you?

“France lost their property and have the right to get it back”
:francis:

Yeah, just like they killed and enslaved powerless indigenous Africans. The only reason they stopped was because of what you see today.

Judging from this thread/site and public opinion - how is the percentage divided amongst supporters for Palestine and Israel?

I don't really support anyone tbh.

:manny:

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Dude, do you even know what Zionism is?

a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

Are you seriously saying that the people who live IN Israel and are defending it are not Zionist? lol. You do realize that any argument for the defense, protection, and sustainability of Israel is inherently Zionist. We gotta start understanding the words we use because your arguments defending Israel but not embracing Zionism don't make any sense.

He doesn’t know anything

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
That’s not the crux of the argument. A projectile hit the hospital. The parking lot counts as part of the hospital. That’s a fact.

The IDF claimed they did it yesterday with their chest out, and now they’re saying it wasn’t them, coincidentally after the world expressed their disdain for such an attack. Which statement should I accept as the truth from them?
I didn't see the IDF claiming responsibility so can't respond to that. I did see many news reports that stated it was from Israel and destroyed the hospital right after it happened, however.

The projectile that hit the parking lot wasn't from Israel and didn't destroy the hospital as was reported.​