Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
DNA and archaeology puts them there all the way back to ~1200 BCE....

Sure, they do. That's why there are over 2 million Arabs there, now.....

Arabs can come there. The question you should ask is why aren't they welcome in Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, & Algeria?

Google Fedayeen.​

Terrible poster.

So if the Roma come back to seize the state of Rajasthan from India by force of arms and ethnic cleansing, you’d support them because of their ancestral claim? Preposterous claim.

Besides, most Palestinians are descended from Arabized indigenous inhabitants of the Levant, as what occurred in North Africa after the Arab conquests of the 7th century.

Again, you’re perpetuating lies about Palestinians. Millions of Palestinian refugees live outside of Palestine to this day in states like Jordan. They do not want Jordanian or Lebanese citizenship because they do not want to forsake their right of return, as they are owed under international law, to their lands in Israel or under Israeli occupation.

@Ozymandeas

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

@thatrapsfan, my Arabic is very out of practice but do you agree with this assessment

1. The Arabic they’re speaking is not very fluent. Doesn't even sound like dialogue. Sounds like a skit from my Arabic classes.
2. Keep in mind the IDF learn Arabic.
3. They were able to find this in mere hours but were oblivious to an operation as big as Oct 7?
4. What they’re saying is not clear and taken out of context.
The Arabic is fluent but it’s remarkable that a minute long convo can corroborate every single claim they made, including launch site, provenance etc. Dialogue is stilted as well.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:martin: yeah, aight :martin: if this recording was real why wouldnt they release this immediately :martin:

:pachaha:

This sounds like an Arabic version of an all dialogue scene from Money and Violence

Biden doubling down on it and saying it was “the other team” is not going to go over well here or abroad

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Terrible poster.

So if the Roma come back to seize the state of Rajasthan from India by force of arms and ethnic cleansing, you’d support them because of their ancestral claim? Preposterous claim.

Besides, most Palestinians are descended from Arabized indigenous inhabitants of the Levant, as what occurred in North Africa after the Arab conquests of the 7th century.

Again, you’re perpetuating lies about Palestinians. Millions of Palestinian refugees live outside of Palestine to this day in states like Jordan. They do not want Jordanian or Lebanese citizenship because they do not want to forsake their right of return, as they are owed under international law, to their lands in Israel or under Israeli occupation.

@Ozymandeas
It's literally like saying that the cradle of humanity lies in Ethiopia and therefore they own all of the planet. Having an imprint somewhere doesn't mean you own it :mjlol:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

:martin: yeah, aight :martin: if this recording was real why wouldnt they release this immediately :martin:

I’m fluent in Arabic

First off These Israelis are so nasty my God

This was two Arab brehs chopping it up 🔝 playing COD

😂 @ the translation like these Zionist’s used to do with Memri TV (old heads will know what I’m talking about)

If you believe this crap you want to believe it. No surprise that bumbling incompetent fakkit Biden said what he said.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's literally like saying that the cradle of humanity lies in Ethiopia and therefore they own all of the planet. Having an imprint somewhere doesn't mean you own it :mjlol:

Imagine if Cacs began stealing land from Ethiopia because their ancestors lived there 200,000 years ago
:mjlol:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't support Zionism and I don't support terrorists.....

You're mad because you got fooled by Eastern propaganda from Hamas.​

So I’m not supposed believe the IDF when they take credit for the direct hit on the hospital, but I’m supposed to believe them a day later, after worldwide backlash, that they had nothing to do with it?

Propaganda is putting out a clearly scripted conversation as evidence.