Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

:martin: yeah, aight :martin: if this recording was real why wouldnt they release this immediately :martin:

:mjlol:

@thatrapsfan, my Arabic is very out of practice but do you agree with this assessment

1. The Arabic they’re speaking is not very fluent. Doesn't even sound like dialogue. Sounds like a skit from my Arabic classes.
2. Keep in mind the IDF learn Arabic.
3. They were able to find this in mere hours but were oblivious to an operation as big as Oct 7?
4. What they’re saying is not clear and taken out of context.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
proper playground blame game this is..
fukking israel and their busllhit.
:mjlol:

@thatrapsfan, my Arabic is very out of practice but do you agree with this assessment

1. The Arabic they’re speaking is not very fluent. Doesn't even sound like dialogue. Sounds like a skit from my Arabic classes.
2. Keep in mind the IDF learn Arabic.
3. They were able to find this in mere hours but were oblivious to an operation as big as Oct 7?
4. What they’re saying is not clear and taken out of context.
Lmao they really think this is enough proof…..
it dont even sound like a genuine conversation, emotion, nothing... just reading from a script type shyt.. this the only thing social media is good for honestly, cause prior to social media the government would of been like "we have a recording" :troll: no different then the president saying he saw the beheaded babies pictures himself ? imagine that being printed in the news paper and youd have to wait til the next day or 2 to find out that wasnt true :wow:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

“Caused by the other side” - Biden

(while sitting RIGHT next to Netanyahu)

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Don't think this potentially spirals into some regional war until that other aircraft group is in the med.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
They got all this high tech shyt and every camera pointed at gaza.....but the best they can do is a goddamn random voice call by "hamas operative number 1" :martin:
Correction: The worlds most advanced surveillance technology that our ABC agencies herald and the best they can do is a goddamn random voice call :russ: