Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
All due to Israel, they had the power for years to right the wrongs, the government, the people. So many things could have happened to prevent this. Both could have existed but it’s shown thats not what those in power want.
I don't think anyone is disputing that

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
The conversation you quoted was about ME countries. If you need to make a point you don't need to but into my conversation to do it. I'm already talking to like 5 different people sir.

Point being, you most certainly can assign some blame to Biden and the U.S. for enabling what has transpired over the last 10 days and the lead up to it.

You can have the mic back.

:hubie:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
IDK what you're trying to say but let me be clear, I do not condone what Israel has done to civilians either purposely or mistakenly. As far as oppression goes, you might want to look at the Nations surrounding the region and what happened to Jews in them to get a better understanding as to why they go overboard when facing their enemies.​
I don’t give an ounce of a shyt that doesn’t equal to killing generations of families. Children, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, grandparents. Once this is said and done with Israel will come out fine while an entire people will be nearly wiped out.

These people have nothing, they can’t even defend themselves internationally. While you got Israel Zionist and their pets forcing their foots around every corner of the global trying to spread propaganda.

You call attention to wrongs committed over decades, yet ignore wrongs committed over centuries. We're far removed from the latter, but much more cognizant of the former which, it seems, is the catalyst for criticism of the combatants at this time.​
Let me say it again, louder:

COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST A POWERLESS GROUP WILL NEVER BE OKAY. THEY CANT EVEN FIGHT BACK PROPERLY!

Neither of them would be able to fully comprehend what Black people, here in the Americas, have had to deal with since the 17th Century and I won't assume that I comprehend, fully, what they have to deal with.​

Black people are powerless, the Palestinians are powerless. Black people don’t have to care about this “war”at all but to continually back up a country built on Zionism and white supremacy is c00n activity.

Edit: I had to put those around war because once again this isn’t a war

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Right because sitting ideally by has achieved that same goal. It's much better to sit around, do nothing and make friends with the same people who know are commiting atrocious and then when all hell brakes loose condemn them. Way better solution. Thank you for the enlightenment.

No one said the US is innocent but they are not responsible for what's been going on for the last 10 days.

IMO they aren’t worried about the people as much as they are worried about the holy sites. They don’t want that to fall out of arab hands.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Point being, you most certainly can assign some blame to Biden and the U.S. for enabling what has transpired over the last 10 days and the lead up to it.

You can have the mic back.

:hubie:
I mean we can assign partial blame to many characters in this story. But is it Biden's fault? No.

You can also blame him for discouraging Israel from completely decimating Gaza like they could have.

We can play the blame game all day but if he wasn't president you wouldn't even be thinking about his part and we both know any other president would have handled the last 10 days the same or worse.

Israel is to blame for their war crimes. People and countries of the peripheral are just that.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I don’t give an ounce of a shyt that doesn’t equal to killing generations of families. Children, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, grandparents. Once this is said and done with Israel will come out fine while an entire people will be nearly wiped out.

These people have nothing, they can’t even defend themselves internationally. While you got Israel Zionist and their pets forcing their foots around every corner of the global trying to spread propaganda.

Let me say it again, louder:

COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST A POWERLESS GROUP WILL NEVER BE OKAY. THEY CANT EVEN FIGHT BACK PROPERLY!

Black people are powerless, the Palestinians are powerless. Black people don’t have to care about this “war”at all but to continually back up a country built on Zionism and white supremacy is c00n activity.

Edit: I had to put those around war because once again this isn’t a war
Black people are not powerless. Neither are the people in Gaza. Suggesting otherwise is proof that those making those assertions don't think Black people (or Gazans) are able to make decisions in their own best interest or have to be told what to do as they are incapable of self-reliance.

I don't support terrorists in any way, shape, or form. Hamas are terrorists. They put the Gazan population at risk with no regard to the consequences, so, if you want to point fingers, you might want to think about who you're agreeing with instead of who you THINK I agree with....

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
In hindsight, why weren’t they given land in Germany? Since the Nazis committed genocide against their people, shouldn’t Germany have been forced to provide land for their new home? :patrice:
Take away white christian land? Are you insane?