Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
There's a huge issue with the term 'Palestinian' as Jews have been there for a few thousand years along with Arabs and others, before it was even named Palestine. So I ask what do you mean by that term?​
Killing a powerless group of people that have been oppressed for several decades is okay because Israel was there first. I bet you would have called all the Haitian revolutionaries terrorists and back up France wouldn’t you?

“France lost their property and have the right to get it back”
:francis:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Just like how they tried to bring stability to Haiti and let me tell you sis, throughout everything I saw in my childhood to my teens that was never the plan.
:francis:
I mean we all know the US will only ever work in their own interests but they did attempt to broker peace agreements that were not upheld.

And I don't say that to mean that the US is benevolent but there is no perfect world where any country would have involved itself without a benefit.

Even Iran is sponsoring Hamas for themselves. Not because they actually care about Palestine.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Even Iran is sponsoring Hamas for themselves. Not because they actually care about Palestine.
All due to Israel, they had the power for years to right the wrongs, the government, the people. So many things could have happened to prevent this. Both could have existed but it’s shown thats not what those in power want.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This is certainly not true with any of the actions they have took there. US has committed their own war crimes in middle east. You can't kill civilians like US has and then say you want peace, words don't match the actions. US themselves have bombed hospitals. US is very good at PR/saying the right things and then doing the opposite.

I mean bombing and peace aren't mutually exclusive. Did the US not bomb Japan to achieve the end of WW2?

Are we not sitting in our comfortable homes with heat and wifi knowing damn well we'll never have to be in the situation of Palestine because the USA military keeps their foot on the world's neck?

And I am not saying the US hasn't done terrible things. I don’t even thinks that's up for debate. However that doesn't mean their efforts wouldn't have achieved a better outcome for the people of Palestine had the agreement the USA attempted to broker been upheld.

If we're looking for a 100% good guy and 100% bad guy in world politics we're in for a futile searched.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Right because sitting ideally by has achieved that same goal. It's much better to sit around, do nothing and make friends with the same people who know are commiting atrocious and then when all hell brakes loose condemn them. Way better solution. Thank you for the enlightenment.

No one said the US is innocent but they are not responsible for what's been going on for the last 10 days.

- Our ironclad commitment
- Our principles, ideals, our values are the same
- The best investment we can make
- If there weren’t an Israel we’d have to invent one

The United States, and Joe Biden in particular are enthusiastic enablers of zionist apartheid and are likely about to reward their behavior over the last 10 days with billions of dollars that could be used for our own citizens who are struggling.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In hindsight, why weren’t they given land in Germany? Since the Nazis committed genocide against their people, shouldn’t Germany have been forced to provide land for their new home? :patrice:
The Jewish move to Palestine started before WW2. People have this false notion that the Holocaust happened and the world powers got together and said “let’s create Israel”. That’s not how it happened. Jews began buying land from the ottomans in the late 1800’s. When their numbers got big enough, Israel was created by the Jews and they fought a guerilla war against the British to get their administration out of Palestine.

Nobody but the Jewish zionists planned it.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

- Our ironclad commitment
- Our principles, ideals, our values are the same
- The best investment we can make
- If there weren’t an Israel we’d have to invent one

The United States, and Joe Biden in particular are enthusiastic enablers of zionist apartheid and are likely about to reward their behavior over the last 10 days with billions of dollars that could be used for our own citizens who are struggling.

The conversation you quoted was about ME countries. If you need to make a point you don't need to but into my conversation to do it. I'm already talking to like 5 different people sir.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Killing a powerless group of people that have been oppressed for several decades is okay because Israel was there first. I bet you would have called all the Haitian revolutionaries terrorists and back up France wouldn’t you?

“France lost their property and have the right to get it back”
IDK what you're trying to say but let me be clear, I do not condone what Israel has done to civilians either purposely or mistakenly. As far as oppression goes, you might want to look at the Nations surrounding the region and what happened to Jews in them to get a better understanding as to why they go overboard when facing their enemies. You call attention to wrongs committed over decades, yet ignore wrongs committed over centuries. We're far removed from the latter, but much more cognizant of the former which, it seems, is the catalyst for criticism of the combatants at this time.

Neither of them would be able to fully comprehend what Black people, here in the Americas, have had to deal with since the 17th Century and I won't assume that I comprehend, fully, what they have to deal with.​