Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
shyt like this makes me worried about having alliances. End up getting into other people's wars to back up your team. Kinda like having a best friend that your down for but he's the type that wants to pick a fight everytime we hit the bar. Gotta fight with brah unwillingly. This doesn't really apply here since US is always in people business but....it's nice to be a small country that just worries about doing right for their own people.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
This is certainly not true with any of the actions they have took there. US has committed their own war crimes in middle east. You can't kill civilians like US has and then say you want peace, words don't match the actions. US themselves have bombed hospitals. US is very good at PR/saying the right things and then doing the opposite.
Then what do you expect Israel to do?

It's gonna get REAL ugly.​

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Them Devils really have a free pass for genocide :mjcry:

BREHS!!!
full
full
full

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Why do they need to take them in? :skip: If they take them in it completely shuts out a 2 state solution. We got some boats parked ready to strike. We got Lloyd Austin in the Israeli war room. America isn’t innocent.
Right because sitting ideally by has achieved that same goal. It's much better to sit around, do nothing and make friends with the same people who know are commiting atrocious and then when all hell brakes loose condemn them. Way better solution. Thank you for the enlightenment.

No one said the US is innocent but they are not responsible for what's been going on for the last 10 days.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don’t think people realize how deep Israel got into Israel and how long they took before anything happened. If it came from the West Bank, maybe I could see if but not really.

What they did was the equivalent of Olympus has fallen when they took over the white house.

As for the hostages, I wouldn’t be surprised if there are certain people taken that would have intel on how they got in so easily.

Hamas plan all along was to take hostages. Israel probably… well I think they KNEW. They would kill a few Palestinians and Hamas would release them. All the killing was extra. Hamas probably didn’t even know about the festival. It’s almost as if they were led to the right place at the right time :mjpls:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
shyt like this makes me worried about having alliances. End up getting into other people's wars to back up your team. Kinda like having a best friend that your down for but he's the type that wants to pick a fight everytime we hit the bar. Gotta fight with brah unwillingly. This doesn't really apply here since US is always in people business but....it's nice to be a small country that just worries about doing right for their own people.
For some reason this makes me wonder what Japan's stance is on all of this as well

Off Topic: As out-of-the-way that country seems, if a real war with China ever popped off I don't see how they make it out unscathed, they right there

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
:francis: Giving land back to the Palestinians and not committing genocide. This isn’t a war at all. War requires power and the Palestinians have none.
There's a huge issue with the term 'Palestinian' as Jews have been there for a few thousand years along with Arabs and others, before it was even named Palestine. So I ask what do you mean by that term?​

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If ya'll are going to quote me, make actual points. Y'all talking in cicrles to avoid taking a stance.

America being the bully has prevented the ME from bombing each other into oblivion at this point.

Iran amd Hamas have been planning this for YEARS. If the US wasn't there it would be 1948 all over again.

Idk if ya'll haven't read up on this but Israel has been sonning that whole region for DECADES. They are not scared to go to war with them. The only thing putting brakes on them is the US.
That same thing is putting the brakes on all the other countries for intervening. Which was the point you made. Why nobody is defending Palestine.