Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judging from this thread/site and public opinion - how is the percentage divided amongst supporters for Palestine and Israel?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
What is this a DC comic film?

I’m concerned about what’s about to take place.

As comical as that is with the flag...it’s done sparked off shyt from Europe to Jordan. It’s highly likely that this can cause a united front to develop in the Muslim world to go up against the United States, Israel and the West.

21st Century return of the Crusades.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Netanyahu's deleted his children of darkness tweet, coward:pacspit:This is all about ethnic cleansing and the international community has decided Israel is above the law. The media in the last 24 hours have been openly critical but the non stop repetition of "Israel has the right to defend itself" has already signaled to Israel you can do what you want.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

As comical as that is with the flag...it’s done sparked off shyt from Europe to Jordan. It’s highly likely that this can cause a united front to develop in the Muslim world to go up against the United States, Israel and the West.

Sunni Muslims taking leadership from shyte Iran?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Lol Western Christian Countries (the Roman Catholic and Protestant Churches) beefing with the Orthodox Church (Russia, Belarus and Serbia) and Islam at the same damn time

Wtf is this 1326 :dead:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Sunni Muslims taking leadership from shyte Iran?

MbS from Saudi Arabia has been talking to Iran the last few days.

If anything, all that’s coming, would be choreographed between the two. That Sunni-Shia shyt is about to go out the door due to Israel.