Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

At this rate, them mobilizing will be the only thing that can stop Israel from continuing to commit genocide on the Palestinians...

this video and wikipedia truly educated me on this shyt, Israel is a genocidal settler nation doing the same thing colonials committed in the americas, africa, asia and all across the world during and after the age of discovery, just in the 20th and 21st century.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

If this hospital strike and carpet bombings wasn't enough... shyt is really about to get out of hand once this ground invasion starts. 1000 tanks massing at the border with gaza
Urban terrain is terrible for tanks. Too many corridors, tanks have limited turret elevation, ambushes from every building and corner, enemy can hear you from a mile away, IEDs, mines, limited mobility :whoa:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
MbS from Saudi Arabia has been talking to Iran the last few days.

If anything, all that’s coming, would be choreographed between the two. That Sunni-Shia shyt is about to go out the door due to Israel.

Screen-Shot-2020-04-29-at-10.03.02-AM.png

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Black people are not powerless.​
Stop lying, we control nothing in this country. No news station, hospitals, universities, militaries bases. Nothing. Anything that we do end up having can be easily taken away. People with power don’t have that problem. Black Wall Street, one of the pinnacles of Black American achievement was easily wiped out. The last victims of the Tulsa massacre weren’t even able to get justice for what happened. The buffalo shooting was swiped under the rug. And now Black American history is being rewritten and b*stardized. People with power don’t have these problems.

Neither are the people in Gaza. Suggesting otherwise is proof that those making those assertions don't think Black people (or Gazans) are able to make decisions in their own best interest or have to be told what to do as they are incapable of self-reliance.
Newflash Old man, everytime they try to do shyt. Israel destroys or hinders it! That’s the point! They are oppressed.

I don't support terrorists in any way, shape, or form. Hamas are terrorists. They put the Gazan population at risk with no regard to the consequences, so, if you want to point fingers, you might want to think about who you're agreeing with instead of who you THINK I agree with....

That video doesn’t meant shyt either, almost a majority of our feed is controlled by Zionists. Just like how right wing politicians use the riots of BLM to make black people look like villains.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Almost like Netanyahu wants another Arab-Israeli war, with the calculation that if he wins he would go down as the man who saved Israel. This is pure Narcissism. I have always said he is the biggest danger to Israel.

Looks like the call of jihad is everywhere now. Belgium a few days ago and now Uganda dnd damn I'm going back to Uganda in a little awhile

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
This feels like an all or nothing situation for Palestinians. They really got nothing to lose at this point while Israel is loosing the court of public opinion. Social media is preventing them from covering their propaganda. Main street media is rolling with them but toeing the line. What really matters is that their propaganda isn't reaching where it matters which is the youth and independent media. The young folks growing up watching independent media is going to change things when they get older. But right now they have the momentum so idk how this is going in the short term.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
At this rate, them mobilizing will be the only thing that can stop Israel from continuing to commit genocide on the Palestinians...

this video and wikipedia truly educated me on this shyt, Israel is a genocidal settler nation doing the same thing colonials committed in the americas, africa, asia and all across the world during and after the age of discovery, just in the 20th and 21st century.

I’ll say this.

I’ve NEVER been a fan of the Israeli Government..I won’t say ALL Israelis cause I’ve met some alright ones but goddamn when you meet the bad apples, goddamn man..some of the most racist, arrogant motherfukkers you’ll ever meet.

I almost got into a fight with two IDF officers in Tel Aviv years ago over a question about the Ethiopian Jews and the response from one of them was “We don’t have enough zoos to house all those monkeys” in Hebrew..bytch didn’t think I could understand Hebrew and I called his ass out. To his credit, he stood on it and the other officer wanted the pressure when he saw my disposition. Vile motherfukkers man.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’ll say this.

I’ve NEVER been a fan of the Israeli Government..I won’t say ALL Israelis cause I’ve met some alright ones but goddamn when you meet the bad apples, goddamn man..some of the most racist, arrogant motherfukkers you’ll ever meet.

I almost got into a fight with two IDF officers in Tel Aviv years ago over a question about the Ethiopian Jews and the response from one of them was “We don’t have enough zoos to house all those monkeys” in Hebrew..bytch didn’t think I could understand Hebrew and I called his ass out. To his credit, he stood on it and the other officer wanted the pressure when he saw my disposition. Vile motherfukkers man.

Tel Aviv is a dope city though :hubie:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I’ll say this.

b*stards!

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
I’ll say this.

Yeah they are vile. If you watch a lot of them on camera they can't even hide it. It just seaps out of them. The more they open their mouth publicly the better