Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

that guy

Superstar
Daps
False. I posted the updated Charter BEFORE your accusation. I also posted an excerpt from that Charter since, as I said, THEY AREN'T FOLLOWING IT, EITHER.

:coffee:
No you didn’t mr volunteer c00n. You said Hamas wants genocide of the Jews based on the 1988 covenant language. I informed you that the 1988 covenant is not followed by Hamas.

You googled the new covenant and were still wrong because nowhere in the new covenant are Hamas calling for Jewish genocide.

Then, you tried to move the goal posts to “they aren’t following the new covenant” w/o acknowledging you were wrong about the first one.

All that time you served in the white mans military has caused you to adopt their ways of deception and false narratives. I’ve had enough interactions with coli c00ns for one day :scust:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
:francis: I am terrified of WW3. I watched many docs on WW2 and that shyt put the fear of god in me.
Oh its happening

imma
break down ww1 real quick in coli fashion

WW1 was started from small countries beefing over something

awhile the big countries that had their respective smaller countries back

where like Germany was on :demonic: time UK was on :demonic:time with each other if ya do something to their respective allies then you getting all the smoke

well 1 group did a dumb move and assassinated a guy that had Germany backing the 1 guy that wanted peace that didn't want war :why:

I'm missing all the details but we got google and you know about ww2 already so .....:myman:

anyway back to ww 1

Germany/Austria-Hungry was like your move :ahh:England/France/Russia was like lets do this shyt :demonic:

rest of the world was like :wtf: then the rest of the world was like :demonic: all beefs came out that day

then years later it birthed ww2 which was all :huhldup::beli::why::demonic:

we became a super power because of it

which it's about to birth ww3 :sadcam::damn::mjcry::sadbron:

now after this one we are not going to be a super power anymore cause china sitting their letting us get brainwashed by some sand merchants fairy tale while they stacking chips.

cause we might be dumb enough to get into a war with Iran who has nothing to lose

and then china can enter the war later like we did in ww1 and ww2 and clean up

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
No, I volunteered to keep another Black Marine building a family out of a war.

That's what we're supposed to do. Look out for one another instead of being try-hard fake militants in the Internet.​
Now you needed to join the marines “to look out for one another” :dead:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
And this is the appropriate take.

However your wrong when you say people are not blaming Biden directly. They are.

Most people don't understand that the US has been trying to make peace in this region for a long time. I remember Clinton and the "peace in the middle east" slogan they pounded in our heads as children.

This shyt would literally have went the same under any president we've had...except Trump of course since people are linking him to this directly...then it would be 10x worse.
This is certainly not true with any of the actions they have took there. US has committed their own war crimes in middle east. You can't kill civilians like US has and then say you want peace, words don't match the actions. US themselves have bombed hospitals. US is very good at PR/saying the right things and then doing the opposite.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Israel has been on the offensive for years, they arent fighting back, they are just amplifying their offensive efforts because they got punched back
I agree with you but that wasn't how it appeared at first. The public response was one way right after the Hamas attacked but has shifted since then.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
No you didn’t mr volunteer c00n. You said Hamas wants genocide of the Jews based on the 1988 covenant language. I informed you that the 1988 covenant is not followed by Hamas.
I posted a link to the 2017 Covenant BEFORE your 'information' and I NEVER said Hamas wants genocide of the Jews. I DID say they aren't following the 1988 Charter OR the 2017 Charter.

Fake militants aren't very smart.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Now you needed to join the marines “to look out for one another”
Where did I say any of that?

Do you know what a strawman is?

I'm guessing not because you wouldn't be stating the nonsense you have thus far, been proven incorrect, and continue doubling-down on it.

Fake militants aren't very smart.​

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
steve-bannon-talking.gif

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Thank you for your service. I know people are joking in this thread because a lot of people are very comfortable but I do hope you do not have to go and fight for this bullshyt.
Appreciate it sis :salute:
We all got family and we ain’t trying to separate from them temporarily or permanently. We just doing a job fr like everyone else

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
American/israeli embassies getting attacked in middle east, Gaza hospital getting bombed and IDF attacking Lebanon all that happen today.....how on earth is that slowing the situation down :dahell:

You know what just stay deluded and living in your own reality :mjlol:
Because Israel hasn't fully leveled Gaza and held off on their ground attack. If you think this is Israel at its worst you are the delusional one. Israel could have killed all those people in days.