Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
As they should be.

But this has literally been happening in their backyard for decades while many of them built relationships with Israel. Many of them buy weapons from Israel too. They don't even wanna take these people in.

Why do they need to take them in? :skip: If they take them in it completely shuts out a 2 state solution. We got some boats parked ready to strike. We got Lloyd Austin in the Israeli war room. America isn’t innocent.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I ALSO posted the updated Charter specifically because they aren't following that, either.....
16. Hamas affirms that its conflict is with the Zionist project not with the
Jews because of their religion. Hamas does not wage a struggle against
the Jews because they are Jewish but wages a struggle against the
Zionists who occupy Palestine. Yet, it is the Zionists who constantly
identify Judaism and the Jews with their own colonial project and illegal
entity.

Now, if they actually followed it, they wouldn't have attacked/massacred/kidnapped Jewish civilians as they are not ALL Zionists. The fact of the matter is that the majority of the population has nothing to do with Zionism as the majority of Gazans have NOTHING to do with Hamas.​
You posted the updated charter because you were caught lying about Hamas calling for the genocide of the Jews in the charter that they no longer follow. You didn’t even know the new charter existed until I pointed that out to you lying c00n :mjlol:

A Jewish settler on stolen palastinian land is not a Zionist? :skip: :dead:

The majority of the Israeli population don’t believe in Zionism but voted for a right wing genocidal manic like Netanyahu? :skip::dead:

Bro you must have PTSD or something with these mental gymnastics

NAUGHTY

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Whorelando, FL

The holy shrine of Imam Reza (AS) has changed its flag for black as a sign for the mourning month of Muharram which marks the martyrdom anniversary of Imam Hussein (AS) the third Shia Imam and grandson of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) martyred, together with 72 of his companions in the Battle of Karbala back in 680 AD.

ir_reza-n.jpg

:ehh::dead:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The others not being involved is completely irrelevant (they get heat too for not stepping up) and no one is blaming Biden directly. He will however get heat when he's slow to acknowledge the other civilians losing life and America pays billions to a place that commits war crimes. When US is the first one to lecture others on human rights but continues to look away when its their allies, people will speak up:manny:
And this is the appropriate take.

However your wrong when you say people are not blaming Biden directly. They are.

Most people don't understand that the US has been trying to make peace in this region for a long time. I remember Clinton and the "peace in the middle east" slogan they pounded in our heads as children.

This shyt would literally have went the same under any president we've had...except Trump of course since people are linking him to this directly...then it would be 10x worse.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You posted the updated charter because you were caught lying about Hamas calling for the genocide of the Jews in the charter that they no longer follow.
False. I posted the updated Charter BEFORE your accusation. I also posted an excerpt from that Charter since, as I said, THEY AREN'T FOLLOWING IT, EITHER.

:coffee:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
And this is the appropriate take.

However your wrong when you say people are not blaming Biden directly. They are.

Most people don't understand that the US has been trying to make peace in this region for a long time. I remember Clinton and the "peace in the middle east" slogan they pounded in our heads as children.

This shyt would literally have went the same under any president we've had...except Trump of course since people are linking him to this directly...then it would be 10x worse.
Alright that’s enough thecoli for one night :dead: :dead: :dead:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
So you volunteered to fight for white daddy.
No, I volunteered to keep another Black Marine building a family out of a war.

That's what we're supposed to do. Look out for one another instead of being try-hard fake militants in the Internet.​