Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
:jbhmm: What you make of this?

Is that breh saying ":camby: fukk out my face, fakkit," or is that just for safety reasons?

The first one. The West Bank is already exploding with protests after this, imagine being the president that did negotiations with the people who just rocked a childrens hospital with over 500 dead. They'd tie his ass up from a lamp post the second he touched down in Ramallah

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Are you serious? You understand why Ukraines armored vehicles and troops are holding decent against Russia ? Because Russia isnt bombing everything moving :snoop: armored vehicles and anti armor vehicle weapons (against russian tanks) would be useless against air strikes :snoop:

Israel dropped over 6,000 bombs in 1 week.. Russia hasnt dropped 6,000 bombs in 1 1/2 years... what the fukk are you talking about :dead:
Russia isn't "dropping bombs" because they can't get their airplanes past air defense systems. Hence why a lot of the war has devolved into trench warfare and artillery exchanges, which Russia has done a shyt ton of including on towns and villages. Not to mention missiles they have launched into population centers.

Why do you think bakhmut looks like this now?
SEI_156368993.jpg

Israel on the other hand does not have a problem getting planes over Gaza. When Russia is able to use its airforce to drop bombs they have shown no restraint to do so. See what they did to Aleppo.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You literally just answered your question. Israel is the annoying little brother of the school bully (America) who everyone knows they don’t want real trouble with.
If ya'll are going to quote me, make actual points. Y'all talking in cicrles to avoid taking a stance.

America being the bully has prevented the ME from bombing each other into oblivion at this point.

Iran amd Hamas have been planning this for YEARS. If the US wasn't there it would be 1948 all over again.

Idk if ya'll haven't read up on this but Israel has been sonning that whole region for DECADES. They are not scared to go to war with them. The only thing putting brakes on them is the US.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
You didn't even counter the point dumb ass. You literally hit me with the "what you talking about Willis?" That’s not calling someone out. That's just attention seeking.

You have yet to say how Biden is to blame. And the situation has slowed down. Ya'll really don't understand that Israel has one of the most technologically advanced militaries in the world. They could have invaded Gaza and killed everyone there in less than a week and then probably went and gave the rest of the middle east hell.

America is the only thing stopping WW3 at this point.

American/israeli embassies getting attacked in middle east, Gaza hospital getting bombed and IDF attacking Lebanon all that happen today.....how on earth is that slowing the situation down :dahell:

You know what just stay deluded and living in your own reality :mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You posted a quote about Hamas wanting the destruction of the state of Israel.
I ALSO posted the updated Charter specifically because they aren't following that, either.....
16. Hamas affirms that its conflict is with the Zionist project not with the
Jews because of their religion. Hamas does not wage a struggle against
the Jews because they are Jewish but wages a struggle against the
Zionists who occupy Palestine. Yet, it is the Zionists who constantly
identify Judaism and the Jews with their own colonial project and illegal
entity.

Now, if they actually followed it, they wouldn't have attacked/massacred/kidnapped Jewish civilians as they are not ALL Zionists. The fact of the matter is that the majority of the population has nothing to do with Zionism as the majority of Gazans have NOTHING to do with Hamas.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You despise war yet you went to war because white daddy told you to. It actually makes sense now why you think the way you do.
That is incorrect. I VOLUNTEERED to go because a fellow Black Marine was expecting his first child. I replaced him.​

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He’s literally requesting more money for Israel as we speak so that they can kill more children :skip:
:comeon: Ya'll just want hot takes. Pretty sure that money isn't for "killing babies." The money is for humanitarian aid and coupled with money for Ukraine and to protect our borders.