Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
And most people and conurties had no problem with Israel firing back until they took it too far. Ya'll got short memories.
Israel has been on the offensive for years, they arent fighting back, they are just amplifying their offensive efforts because they got punched back

that guy

Superstar
Daps
....and I'm Black. We can do a Ban Bet anytime you get control of your emotions.​
YOU should read it cac. You just posted the 1988 covenant and when you got proven wrong you want to google search another covenant that you didn’t even read instead of admitting you were wrong. Typical cac behavior :mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
YOU should read it cac. You just posted the 1988 covenant and when you got proven wrong you want to google search another covenant that you didn’t even read instead of admitting you were wrong. Typical cac behavior
Why would I admit a wrong that only exists in your mind....​

On the Destruction of Israel:

-----------------------------

'Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will

obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.' (Preamble)

Revised Charter, here....

Hamas has utterly doomed Gaza.

:snoop:
So, not only are you a liar, you're also incapable of having a rational discussion......and we can do the Ban Bet anytime, son.​

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i just came in to say. The more I think shyt has SERIOUSLY hit the fan. All that work the Obama Administration did to broker the nuclear deal with Iran. Out of fear of what they might do with a nuke and here we find, all these years later, that the country willing to bomb a hospital is our biggest ally... The country being protected by the nuclear deal.

Add in Trump taking out that Iranian general and the gloves have gotta be off. There's no negotiations or mediating to be had.

I just don't know where we go from here, Isreal sends in ground troops, all hell breaks loose on the border with Lebanon another front is open there then, Iran sends missile towards Israel, what next?...

Our battle ships attack Iran? What does that following morning look like.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Same reason why Isis and Al Qaeda claim attacks they had nothing to do with. Israelis are overzealous right now, want to claim "wins", and further perpetuate propaganda to their people.

I'm not taking sides.

Both sides are overzealous.
Both sides want to commit genocide on the other.

The difference is, I recognize that.

While the posters in this thread are so blinded by their hatred, they're eating up everything from the other side. And it's a sad state of affairs because it proves many posters here are easily manipulatable.

Since this war started, I recognized that this is WAR. And war is ugly. And both Hamas and the Zionist want genocide. So holding either side to some standard of morality is dumb as hell and not realistic.

I also don't appreciate black posters viewing the Palestinian struggle through the lens of black liberation politics. Its an error to do so. I understand there is history of this within black academia but it is in error.

Good post. :ehh:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

On the Destruction of Israel:

-----------------------------

'Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will

obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.' (Preamble)

Revised Charter, here....

Hamas has utterly doomed Gaza.

:snoop:
You posted a quote about Hamas wanting the destruction of the state of Israel. Where in that document do you see them calling for the genocide of the Jews?

This makes 2 times that you are caught spreading lies c00n. Stop sucking Jewish dikk and come up for air so your brain can get some oxygen :scust: