itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
And how does that make him responsible? Most people were on Israel's side in the beginning too. They're our allies. Of course he is gonna standby them. However obviously as more and more information comes out opinions and stances are changing.

What other countries in the world have stepped in to save Palestinians? NONE

Where is the Arab world? They are literally next door to the motherfukkers and letting this shyt rock while many are building relationships with Israel! Are they not responsible?

The USA is the only reason this shyt hasn't turned into WW3. The US has literally sent ship to keep Iran in place while sending 1000 bed floating hospital to help aid. Everyone else is waiting on permission or wagging their tongues from the safety of their own countries.

This is NOT Biden's fault. This is NOT America's fault.
The others not being involved is completely irrelevant (they get heat too for not stepping up) and no one is blaming Biden directly. He will however get heat when he's slow to acknowledge the other civilians losing life and America pays billions to a place that commits war crimes. When US is the first one to lecture others on human rights but continues to look away when its their allies, people will speak up:manny:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

On the Destruction of Israel:

-----------------------------

'Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will

obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.' (Preamble)

Revised Charter, here....

Hamas has utterly doomed Gaza.

:snoop:
“Since Hamas won the Palestinian legislative elections in January 2006, its political positions as presented in the Western media hark back to its 1988 charter, with almost no reference to its considerable evolution under the impact of political developments. The present article analyzes (with long verbatim extracts) three recent key Hamas documents: its fall 2005 electoral platform, its draft program for a coalition government, and its cabinet platform as presented on 27 March 2006. Analysis of the documents reveals not only a strong programmatic and, indeed, state building emphasis, but also considerable nuance in its positions with regard to resistance and a two-state solution. The article pays particular attention to the sectarian content of the documents, finding a progressive de-emphasis on religion in the three.”

Hamas doesn’t follow that covenant cac :camby:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Iran GIF - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Iran God Bless -  Discover & Share GIFs

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

i just came in to say. The more I think shyt has SERIOUSLY hit the fan. All that work the Obama Administration did to broker the nuclear deal with Iran. Out of fear of what they might do with a nuke and here we find, all these years later, that the country willing to bomb a hospital is our biggest ally... The country being protected by the nuclear deal.

Add in Trump taking out that Iranian general and the gloves have gotta be off. There's no negotiations or mediating to be had.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
He lied. It was wrong.

Now do have an actual point addressing what I said? Him lying about the babies still don't make him responsible.
He’s literally green lighting the entire genocide. He’s sending the most advanced warships on the planet to the Middle East as we speak to prevent other countries from intervening.

When trump was president y’all blamed him for a global pandemic. Biden is the president and now the president is powerless :mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Stop it with the "i'm a woman" babble.....you said some bullshyt and i called you out for it like i have done other people in this thread.

You came in here with your cape talking about Biden resolving stuff, when shyt is getting worse by the day....thats facts for ya :umad:
You didn't even counter the point dumb ass. You literally hit me with the "what you talking about Willis?" That’s not calling someone out. That's just attention seeking.

You have yet to say how Biden is to blame. And the situation has slowed down. Ya'll really don't understand that Israel has one of the most technologically advanced militaries in the world. They could have invaded Gaza and killed everyone there in less than a week and then probably went and gave the rest of the middle east hell.

America is the only thing stopping WW3 at this point.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
And how does that make him responsible? Most people were on Israel's side in the beginning too. They're our allies. Of course he is gonna standby them. However obviously as more and more information comes out opinions and stances are changing.

What other countries in the world have stepped in to save Palestinians? NONE

Where is the Arab world? They are literally next door to the motherfukkers and letting this shyt rock while many are building relationships with Israel! Are they not responsible?

The USA is the only reason this shyt hasn't turned into WW3. The US has literally sent ship to keep Iran in place while sending 1000 bed floating hospital to help aid. Everyone else is waiting on permission or wagging their tongues from the safety of their own countries.

This is NOT Biden's fault. This is NOT America's fault.

I’m 1000% sure the Arab world is worried about the American ships.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He’s literally green lighting the entire genocide. He’s sending the most advanced warships on the planet to the Middle East as we speak to prevent other countries from intervening.

When trump was president y’all blamed him for a global pandemic. Biden is the president and now the president is powerless :mjlol:
And most people and conurties had no problem with Israel firing back until they took it too far. Ya'll got short memories.