Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why are people blaming Biden? He is literally otw to resolve thr shyt. He is probably the only reason Israel hasn't killed everyone in Gaza already and started a ME vs Israel war.

I can't stand American politics. Someone could fart in Alaska and people will find a way to blame the president.
I think it has more to do with the optics of the Jordan meeting being canceled and then him standing side by side with Netanyahu a day after all these deaths.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Tune in to CNN folks. Israel military dude said they have proof including phone taps that it wasn't them about the hospital bombing. Smh can't verify voices brah
:mjlol:Sure they did yet they didn't know Hamas was going to attack a week ago.

they know what exactly going on in Israel at all times and their are the ones that bombed the hospital

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Believe the Palestinians have MK84 JDAM missiles brehs. :dead:
Hamas and co have been sending water pipe missiles for years with no significant damage. Yet somehow one "misfired" missile can level a hospital?

Yet Israel in a week fired off 6000 bombs (not even the USA does that many, a crazy number no one is deeping)

damaged-building-gaza-city-1880x1253.jpg

The "war" has no comparison.

Daps
Thread is proof a lot of you posters grew up in a matriarchal society. So caught up in the winds of emotion and feelings, it robs you of rationality.
Nobody in the west (most posters on this board) grew up in a matriarchal society . African societies in antiquity were matriarchal and successful you dumb ass cac :mjlol:

Negged fakkit

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Being PRO the people of Palestine paying off this fast is some wild shyt. Usually when you take a stance like that in a situation like this, you don’t get vindication for years when the reports of what really happened come out. Like, Israel blew a 3-1 lead in less than a week. Everyone defending Israel has egg on their face, just like that. If it wasn’t so monumentally sad, I could truly marvel at how fascinating this is. Even that podcast Godfrey did that I just watched this morning is hella dated already.