Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
United Nations just announced Biden cancelled his trip. Egypt and Jordan also pulled out of meeting after this hospital bombing. The summit is cancelled.

United Nations just announced their is no party in the world above international law

these nikkas bout to demand an apology and hit 2 finger wags :blessed:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Same reason why Isis and Al Qaeda claim attacks they had nothing to do with. Israelis are overzealous right now, want to claim "wins", and further perpetuate propaganda to their people.

I'm not taking sides.

Both sides are overzealous.
Both sides want to commit genocide on the other.

The difference is, I recognize that.

While the posters in this thread are so blinded by their hatred, they're eating up everything from the other side. And it's a sad state of affairs because it proves many posters here are easily manipulatable.

Since this war started, I recognized that this is WAR. And war is ugly. And both Hamas and the Zionist want genocide. So holding either side to some standard of morality is dumb as hell and not realistic.

I also don't appreciate black posters viewing the Palestinian struggle through the lens of black liberation politics. Its an error to do so. I understand there is history of this within black academia but it is in error.
Im pretty sure Hamas just wants their land back and to not live in apartheid conditions

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I'm talking about it because other people brought it up duh

I swear ya'll wanna talk down to women so bad you just say the dumbest shyt. If you think the point is wrong then challenge with an actual point.

Just quoting me just to state that I am talking? Really? That's the best response you could muster? Were having a serious conversation yet you wanna be a clown.

Stop it with the "i'm a woman" babble.....you said some bullshyt and i called you out for it like i have done other people in this thread.

You came in here with your cape talking about Biden resolving stuff, when shyt is getting worse by the day....thats facts for ya :umad:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Because he has supported everything that has gone on, giving little cookie cutter statements while his allies continue to commit war crimes isn't enough. And when he gives them billions, the blame will be even more justified.
And how does that make him responsible? Most people were on Israel's side in the beginning too. They're our allies. Of course he is gonna standby them. However obviously as more and more information comes out opinions and stances are changing.

What other countries in the world have stepped in to save Palestinians? NONE

Where is the Arab world? They are literally next door to the motherfukkers and letting this shyt rock while many are building relationships with Israel! Are they not responsible?

The USA is the only reason this shyt hasn't turned into WW3. The US has literally sent ship to keep Iran in place while sending 1000 bed floating hospital to help aid. Everyone else is waiting on permission or wagging their tongues from the safety of their own countries.

This is NOT Biden's fault. This is NOT America's fault.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Im pretty sure Hamas just wants their land back and to not live in apartheid conditions

I'm pretty sure in the Hamas charter, it states their aim is to exterminate the Jews. That's why they've been regarded as terrorist