Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Why are people blaming Biden? He is literally otw to resolve thr shyt. He is probably the only reason Israel hasn't killed everyone in Gaza already and started a ME vs Israel war.

I can't stand American politics. Someone could fart in Alaska and people will find a way to blame the president.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
I’m told many of the underground tunnels originate from under the hospitals but this is beyond obscene.
So what would have led to the amount of destruction done? A bunker buster type of munition to penetrate to the tunnels beneath?

Or a misfired rocket?

Impact was in the courtyard of the hospital.... Hundreds died. :hubie:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Why are people blaming Biden? He is literally otw to resolve thr shyt. He is probably the only reason Israel hasn't killed everyone in Gaza already and started a ME vs Israel war.

I can't stand American politics. Someone could fart in Alaska and people will find a way to blame the president.

Israel is commiting war crimes and you on here talking about Biden resolving shyt:mjlol:

Ohh the American embassy in Lebanon just got burned down too.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He is literally otw to resolve thr shyt.
He is literally not on the way to resolve anything. The meeting is cancelled as of a hour ago. Keep up ma'am.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Because he has supported everything that has gone on, giving little cookie cutter statements while his allies continue to commit war crimes isn't enough. And when he gives them billions, the blame will be even more justified.

invalid

Banned
Daps
If anything in that thread is remotely true (i.e. the assertion it was a failed terrorist rocket), why did Israel take credit for the bombing in the first place?

Before you get to lying and fumbling, there are multiple reports and tweets from official Israeli government officials claiming the attack as their own.

Same reason why Isis and Al Qaeda claim attacks they had nothing to do with. Israelis are overzealous right now, want to claim "wins", and further perpetuate propaganda to their people.

I'm not taking sides.

Both sides are overzealous.
Both sides want to commit genocide on the other.

The difference is, I recognize that.

While the posters in this thread are so blinded by their hatred, they're eating up everything from the other side. And it's a sad state of affairs because it proves many posters here are easily manipulatable.

Since this war started, I recognized that this is WAR. And war is ugly. And both Hamas and the Zionist want genocide. So holding either side to some standard of morality is dumb as hell and not realistic.

I also don't appreciate black posters viewing the Palestinian struggle through the lens of black liberation politics. Its an error to do so. I understand there is history of this within black academia but it is in error.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

You mean the same guy that said he saw nonexistent pictures of beheaded Israeli babies?

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Tune in to CNN folks. Israel military dude said they have proof including phone taps that it wasn't them about the hospital bombing. Smh can't verify voices brah