Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

that guy

Superstar
Daps
So we are ignoring that Hamas went in and killed and kidnapped civilians? Bro this whole conflict is the definition of both sides.

Give Palestinians their own country and government to undercut Hamas with actual infrastructure and freedom, put sanctions on Israel if they attack the new Palestine and keep these two apart. Let the UN send ground troop or something. As a black man in America I recognize a losing situation and picking either side is a losing situation it just depends his you want to lose.
Bruh where have you been are you like 12 years old or something :what:

You said they should give Palestine their own country when that’s what this whole conflict is about. They both had their own land but Israel keeps taking more and more land until the Palestinians finally fight back these illegal settlements and then your Johnny come lately ass says they’re attacking civilians. The people that live in Israeli settlements are some of the most vile, racist, and violent people on the planet.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Typical of warfare, you saw Ukraine use the same tactic hiding in schools, churches, hospitals. Even Russian soldiers did the same. The idea is to strike tactically and hopefully not have too many casualties.

I dont think Israel realized how many were in that hospital. They've been clumsy and uncoordinated since the attacks--you can tell its been a while. But judging how they've now backtracked from claiming they bombarded the hospital because it was full of terrorists, I think even they realize they've fukked up immensely.

Talks of about 500 deaths and counting. This will essentially bury any mandate they may have gotten from negotiations to carry out the invasion. You know is serious when Netanyahu isnt doing his usual Videos posting and gloating--he had to make a disclaimer post.
Yeahhhhh they fukked up.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Biden getting re-elected whether you like it or not…
We'll see breh. A bunch of dead minorities over the course of a year ain't a good look.

Definitely made it a more difficult road and not so much of a slam dunk anymore, that's for sure.

If this results in a genocide and we give money to Ukraine and we talk about stricter voter policy, a lot of people won't vote this cycle.

Meanwhile, you know conservatives always show up. Liberals need the swing vote and that'll be harder to get with the conditions mentioned.

Dead minorities on your watch as a Liberal President is always making your road more rocky.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
We'll see breh. A bunch of dead minorities over the course of a year ain't a good look.

Definitely made it a more difficult road and not so much of a slam dunk anymore, that's for sure.

If this results in a genocide and we give money to Ukraine and we talk about stricter voter policy, a lot of people won't vote this cycle.

Meanwhile, you know conservatives always show up. Liberals need the swing vote and that'll be harder to get with the conditions mentioned.

Dead minorities on your watch as a Liberal President is always making your road more rocky.
it's no one to vote for

they all bend the knee to Israel..... we seeing it live

nation needs a hard reset :yeshrug:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Israel is commiting war crimes and you on here talking about Biden resolving shyt:mjlol:

Ohh the American embassy in Lebanon just got burned down too.

I'm talking about it because other people brought it up duh

I swear ya'll wanna talk down to women so bad you just say the dumbest shyt. If you think the point is wrong then challenge with an actual point.

Just quoting me just to state that I am talking? Really? That's the best response you could muster? Were having a serious conversation yet you wanna be a clown.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He is literally not on the way to resolve anything. The meeting is cancelled as of a hour ago. Keep up ma'am.

Yeah I already saw that as I continued reading the thread.