Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
Bro he’s going to win re-election. If you think America is going to suddenly care enough about brown people being killed to re-elect Trump your ignoring the fact America ignores the vast majority of times Israel kills Palestinians. The only reason people card is because the Palestinians killing news made this world news.

As long as Biden goes there and doesn't start talking that Rah Rah Israel shyt he’ll be fine. If anything he needs to go there and make a promise to bring peace to the region.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Even MSM can’t hold back the lies anymore, Nicole Wallace was trying her best to make bruh sound like he was spewing dishonest information but he clearly stated that Isreal is known for lying about these kinds of attacks :scust:these is heathen behavior …i’m tired of my tax dollars going to these cowards

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thread is proof a lot of you posters grew up in a matriarchal society. So caught up in the winds of emotion and feelings, it robs you of rationality.
If anything in that thread is remotely true (i.e. the assertion it was a failed terrorist rocket), why did Israel take credit for the bombing in the first place?

Before you get to lying and fumbling, there are multiple reports and tweets from official Israeli government officials claiming the attack as their own.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What

Even MSM can’t hold back the lies anymore, Nicole Wallace was trying her best to make bruh sound like he was spewing dishonest information but he clearly stated that Isreal is known for lying about these kinds of attacks :scust:these is heathen behavior …i’m tired of my tax dollars going to these cowards

Nicole Bae is my favorite MSNBC anchor.