Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
My post hurt your feelings so you resorted to intellectual dishonesty to cope. That cognitive dissonance got y’all on a choke hold :russ:

• Condemnation of Hamas.
• Mention of innocent Israeli civilians
• Show full support of Israel, but with restraint please
• Asks two sides to come back to the negotiation table in the spa

Not one mention of Palestinians and their victims, just Hamas.
Not one mention of colonialism.
Not one mention of human rights violations

Try to convince yourself nothing is wrong with this :camby:
Most countries that are neutral to the conflict and just want innocent civilians to not get bombed are saying the same thing. I ain't got any feelings over it.

The reality is that this isn't so different from Ciara's IG post on the matter. Just a generic statement across the board besides condemning Hamas.

And it's not like Hamas is acting in the best interests of Palestine.

Don't get me wrong, Israel jumped straight to genocide as their first option in retaliation, no one here is caping for that. But that statement is as plain as it gets. :manny:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
At this point the narrative is simple. Israel can kill and destroy indiscriminately and their bootlicking Jew ring kissing apologists can simply blame Hamas.

Blow up a building… Hamas Weapons Depot

Blow up a school…. Hamas Weapons Depot

Bomb a crowded groups of kids… Hamas was using them as human shields…

But new excuse that can be used for any push back is… It’s all Hamas fault. They started it. They put their people in harms way so blame them.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
At this point the narrative is simple. Israel can kill and destroy indiscriminately and their bootlicking Jew ring kissing apologists can simply blame Hamas.

But new excuse that can be used for any push back is… It’s all Hamas fault. They started it. They put their people in harms way so blame them.

Hamas is to blame. Just like whatever happens to Russia is their own fault too

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Makes sense. The world is interesting 🧐

I always wanted to learn more about this stuff. 😭😭😭
Unlike the bullshyt you hear about jews being an ethnicity it's a religion and like most religions it spreads to different people in different places to survive.
The religion spread throughout the middle east, North Africa, East Africa and Europe.
Most jews in Isreal are from the middle east and thus looks like Palestinians, they're the same people just different religions.
The ruling class of jews in Isreal who you'll see in the media or government are the ashkenazi and they're mainly responsible for what you see today. Of course CACS

More Anti-Zionist Jews

Once this particular flare up of this really never ending war is over. It's interesting to see what happens within Israel. I am seeing loss of faith from even moderate liberal Israeli's in the two state solution but also anger at Netanyahu and his people. Politicians being shouted at in hospitals. I think there could be some serious internal unrest by the end of the year.

In a nation where everyone think they are choosen by God you'll always have infighting. This group over here will think ok I'm xloser ro god therefore this should go my way. And the other will think the same thing.
Also the racial superior thinking of the European jews.
The Palestinians are probably the only thing keeping that place together

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio

Nah, there's enough pushback to make them think twice now. They thought shyt was sweet and it backfired hella quick.

"Cloudy weather":mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
These IDF soldiers look Arab.

Please decide my ignorance but are Israelis/Jews white?? I guess I only see the stereotypical Jews in the USA.

Please help me understand brehs.

Those guys are Mizrahi. They're original Middle Eastern Jews and often on the religious far right. Their origins could be from Morocco, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt, etc.

Ashkenazi are mostly liberal European ones. You also have the Falasha i.e. Ethiopian Jews that have come to Israel in great numbers since the 1990s. The current Netanyahu government is the first which includes far-right Mizrahi ministers.

Mizrahi Jews typically follow Sephardic religious practices and advocate for the establishment of a religious state governed by Jewish law. Some critics have likened their stance to the extremism seen in certain factions like ISIS.

That brings a good point about the judiciary. The Israeli High Court currently consists of 14 Ashkenazi judges and only one Mizrahi judge. The current Netanyahu government, proposed a parliamentary mechanism to challenge and potentially overturn the court's decisions, leading to the widespread protests all throughout this year. The leaders of the military and security services, mostly Ashkenazi, have also opposed the government move against the court.

It's quite possible that there was intelligence pointing to the Hamas attack, but that it was not revealed to let Netanyahu fall into a trap.

There are already demands for Netanyahu to go. If only for his long term sponsoring of Hamas as a counterweight to the Fatah Palestinians. Should he no longer be PM the courts will take up the three bribery cases against him which are currently pending. He would likely end up in jail.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
There will be false flag op in the west to turn the tide against the public opinion on this situation. Most people know israel is wrong and is a failed criminal state. They need to flip the narrative...Watch and see. :pacspit: at them and anybody supporting them