Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
That statement by China takes it a step further Breh.

That diplomatic language is a clear line in the sand as far as where they stand. It’s certainly new compared to their usual approach.

Same with Russia who tend to remain neutral.

Russia has never remained neutral what are you saying? Why do you think the AK weapon system is commonplace among insurgent fighters? You think HAMAS is using Javelins and M4s?

They've always supported proxies against "The West". Just because they don't send Aircraft Carriers like America does, doesn't mean they are "neutral".

China as Russia's primary ally is going to be firm on their stance in the same way America was firm against HAMAS in their initial statement.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Unlike the bullshyt you hear about jews being an ethnicity it's a religion and like most religions it spreads to different people in different places to survive.
The religion spread throughout the middle east, North Africa, East Africa and Europe.
Most jews in Isreal are from the middle east and thus looks like Palestinians, they're the same people just different religions.
The ruling class of jews in Isreal who you'll see in the media or government are the ashkenazi and they're mainly responsible for what you see today. Of course CACS

In a nation where everyone think they are choosen by God you'll always have infighting. This group over here will think ok I'm xloser ro god therefore this should go my way. And the other will think the same thing.
Also the racial superior thinking of the European jews.
The Palestinians are probably the only thing keeping that place together

Which is why there hasn't been a civil war yet. The Israeli leadership knows as long as they have the Arab Boogeyman they'll maintain power.

America usually switches between Blacks, Muslims and Latinos every so often. Now the Rainbow Gang is getting their turn.

England did so against "immigrants"
France did so against "Muslims"
Japan did so against "Christians"

Most modern nations actually need an "enemy" to cultivate nationalism. Part of why Patriotism is really difficult in America is because ethnic/religious lines often don't translate to power outside of White people.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Disgusting demonic shyt if that's true.

PLAINFIELD, Ill. (CBS) -- A 71-year-old landlord has been charged with murder, after authorities say he stabbed and killed a 6-year-old boy and seriously wounded a 32-year-old woman because they are Muslim.

Joseph Czuba has been charged with one count each of first-degree murder, attempted murder, and aggravated battery, and two counts of hate crime.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Will someone explain to me why Hamas decided to attack Israel? What did they accomplish?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Those guys are Mizrahi. They're original Middle Eastern Jews and often on the religious far right. Their origins could be from Morocco, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt, etc.

Ashkenazi are mostly liberal European ones. You also have the Falasha i.e. Ethiopian Jews that have come to Israel in great numbers since the 1990s. The current Netanyahu government is the first which includes far-right Mizrahi ministers.

Mizrahi Jews typically follow Sephardic religious practices and advocate for the establishment of a religious state governed by Jewish law. Some critics have likened their stance to the extremism seen in certain factions like ISIS.

That brings a good point about the judiciary. The Israeli High Court currently consists of 14 Ashkenazi judges and only one Mizrahi judge. The current Netanyahu government, proposed a parliamentary mechanism to challenge and potentially overturn the court's decisions, leading to the widespread protests all throughout this year. The leaders of the military and security services, mostly Ashkenazi, have also opposed the government move against the court.

It's quite possible that there was intelligence pointing to the Hamas attack, but that it was not revealed to let Netanyahu fall into a trap.

There are already demands for Netanyahu to go. If only for his long term sponsoring of Hamas as a counterweight to the Fatah Palestinians. Should he no longer be PM the courts will take up the three bribery cases against him which are currently pending. He would likely end up in jail.
Wow. That’s crazy. Interesting. Thanks!!

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Co-worker was just asking me about this a few days ago, if it at all was possible.......

FBI warns of Hamas copycat terror attacks on US soil and urges public to watch out for 'lone actors' amid a 'heightened environment' of fear following deaths of 1,200 Israelis​

Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Christopher Wray has revealed the bureau has seen an increase in domestic threats since last weekend's attacks in Israel.

Wray, 56, made the comments while speaking to a gathering of police chiefs in San Diego Saturday, where he urged citizens to be vigilant and share intel to stop 'lone actors' inspired by Palestinian militant group Hamas.

With those attacks fresh in mind, the Trump appointee acknowledged an increase in stateside threats due to a so-called 'heightened environment', and called for an increase of vigilance.

He said the FBI is 'committed to continuing confronting those threats' - both in the US and overseas. He finished by offering his condolences to the people of Israel, expressing 'outrage' over 'the sheer brutality and disregard for innocent lives there.'

The remarks came the same day that Israel defense officials said they are set to commence 'significant military operations' in Gaza, after an impending evacuation. Wray told attendees Saturday there's 'no question' threats are on the rise as a result.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Unlike the bullshyt you hear about jews being an ethnicity it's a religion and like most religions it spreads to different people in different places to survive.
The religion spread throughout the middle east, North Africa, East Africa and Europe.
Most jews in Isreal are from the middle east and thus looks like Palestinians, they're the same people just different religions.
The ruling class of jews in Isreal who you'll see in the media or government are the ashkenazi and they're mainly responsible for what you see today. Of course CACS

In a nation where everyone think they are choosen by God you'll always have infighting. This group over here will think ok I'm xloser ro god therefore this should go my way. And the other will think the same thing.
Also the racial superior thinking of the European jews.
The Palestinians are probably the only thing keeping that place together
Damn. They’re basically the same people but killing each other over different beliefs/religion 🥹🥹🥹