Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
These IDF soldiers look Arab.

Please decide my ignorance but are Israelis/Jews white?? I guess I only see the stereotypical Jews in the USA.

Please help me understand brehs.

Breh there are black soldiers in the idf same as Arabs especially Druze and Circassians

There are over 2 million Arabs in Israel

Anhur

All Star
Daps
First of all I never said a two-state solution is the final solution. A two-state solution is a negotiation... Israel is going to have to give up something in order to make the negotiation a success
This is a lie. There is no two state solution because of all the settlements that were built. There are almost 1 million settlers and they are a major voting bloc that have multiple seats in the parliament. The two state solution is now a red herring. This isn't the fault of the Palestinians btw since you already called them peaceful in the West Bank.

How can I be a colonialist as a black person. I'm a realist.
You have a colonialist mindset. You said that Palestinians lost some wars so they deserve to lose land. In other words, might makes right. Did the South Africans deserve apartheid due to losing wars? Did the Congolese deserve the torture inflicted upon them by the Belgians because they lost some wars? It is an evil mindset.
It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable front passages and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp).’”
This is a weak hadith which means that it was made up by someone. This hadith is mostly used by racists and islamophobes to ridicule Islam. I'm not sure if you're just ignorant or purposefully being an islamophobe. But reading your comments in the last couple of threads I'm thinking it's the latter.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
They are all from the same part of the world.

Jews mixed with white folks as they moved into europe/america.

Breh there are black soldiers in the idf same as Arabs especially Druze and Circassians

There are over 2 million Arabs in Israel

Makes sense. The world is interesting 🧐

I always wanted to learn more about this stuff. 😭😭😭

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand

Are they protesting because they aren't happy with the attacks on Palestines or because they wanted the PM to have planned this better?

They are protesting the scattershot bombings. Unless you make a ground invasion, there's no way you're going to be able to ensure you aren't killing innocent people with airstrikes. Period.

Also, Bibi's been a polarizing figure among the Israeli youth for years. He's hawkish and right-wing to the point of near fascism and that's just not a wave most youth are with. Also, because of the spread of social media, plenty of Israeli youth are seeing the effects of the airstrikes on the daily. Not to be morbid, but the deaths of those innocent people last week are old news. You aren't seeing that cycled in the feeds, you aren't seeing the kidnapped women and kids. You're seeing the human cost of Israel's renewed campaign against Gaza. Not to mention Millennials and Gen Z's general distain of nationalism in general.

Here's the thing. People are quick to point the finger at "traditional media" but in all honesty, it's because the Palestinian apparatus doesn't depend on it for propaganda. This creates two realities. If Gaza was more set up for interviews on CNN, you'd see HAMAS generals on CNN too. Since the attacks began I've never seen one journalist not press about the airstrikes, I'm watching Jake Tapper right now press their ambassador now on the airstrikes and the water shut offs. There's a lot of people just headline reading right now.

But also be careful. BOTH sides in this conflict are adept at using social media for propaganda. In all honesty, I wouldn't use Twitter or TikTok as a means to gather confirmed information at all. Remember, X and TikTok have a financial incentive to polarize people and keep you on the platform.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

People see it. Been saying it. The U.S needs to condemn it to bring everything to a halt then make a reassessment.

These people aren't suffering because of Hamas.

They're suffering because someone is dropping bombs on them without making distinctions between innocent and enemy, treating them all the same. That's discrimination.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Duckin the head up fade because of weather.

It’s the same weather for both sides Foh .
More likely the public sentiment globally along with pressure from other countries is making them think twice. They are seeing a groundswell of criticism that they really haven't faced on this scale before.

A lot of cynics as it relates to the west and it's politicians and geopolitical moves will probably disagree. But whenever you see Biden say publically, the Palestinians are not hamas, this was not done on a whim and more than likely public statements are highly scrutinized before being released to make sure every word is portraying the intended policy of the government. So, behind the scene the US government is telling Israel in no certain terms that they refrain from what everyone is perceives Israel is about to do which is go in and pursue total war regardless of the casualties on either side. Israel government has said as much.

Combine that with the fact the US is actively trying to get Egypt to open their borders to let some people out such as Palestinians with dual passports is a sign they are also at the very least pressuring the israelis to at least hold off on their ground invasion to allow these people to leave.

I saw they also started turning back on water in southern Gaza and it seems despite all the reckless shyt they are talking they are slowing their roll in moving in. Because if they went ahead with their 24 Hour plan, the amount of civilians killed would have been crazy and it would be such a public relations nightmare that I don't think Israel would recover from the blow to their reps for a very long time. Everyone is watching what they are doing more than any other time in recent history.

This is a time where public outrage and protests, on a large scale, is not just performative but is actually effective because this tells governments that people are paying attention and politicians, ever self serving, may be pressured to change their stances just for their own sake of staying in power.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
According to you every hadith you don't like is fake. Sunnah.com is a Muslim website ran and created by Muslims scholars.You should write them an email and tell them to remove every hadith you don't like. How exactly is this my problem?
Go and tell Saudi Arabia that they are being Islamophobes by keeping daif hadiths on the books.

You’re just a colonizer Islamophobe
:russell:

You don’t need a religious justification to kill people who are ethnically cleansing you.

The PLO wasn’t an Islamic group, for instance.

If you want to murder all Palestinians, just say so with your chest!

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I also feel that Netanyahu feels under pressure, if the ground invasion goes wrong might be over for him.
Yup. When has "cloudy conditions" ever stopped an invasion?

Dude is having some serious second thoughts most likely because the world is watching them punch downwards excessively.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I've been cynical about politics for a while but the collective lack of moral courage and clarity on the excesses of the Israeli elite disgust me:scusthov:Some of these politicians can't even say the word Palestinian, it's like they have a gun to their head off camera when they are asked a question about Israel's need to stay within international law.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
More Anti-Zionist Jews

Once this particular flare up of this really never ending war is over, it will be interesting to see what happens within Israel. I am seeing loss of faith from even moderate liberal Israeli's in the two state solution but also anger at Netanyahu and his people. Politicians being shouted at in hospitals. I think there could be some serious internal unrest by the end of the year.

Last edited: