Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Then why these American born ones stuck on stupid? And the Irish def had slaves in the south too.....so somebody lying

Because they're American :why:

Many Americans who visit Ireland often talk about how shocked they are how different Irish people are to Irish Americans.

Irish American racism stems from them migrating to America during the Irish famine and realizing they were lower in the social ladder than "native" whites but they could assimilate by buying into white supremacy. It's the same with the Italians. They were considered minorties initially and were fighting for scraps with other immigrants.

Irish civil rights leader Bernadette Devlin didn't fukk with Irish Americans at all.
In New York, Mayor John Lindsay arranged a ceremony to present Devlin with a key to the city of New York. Devlin, frustrated with conservative elements of the Irish-American community, left the tour to return to Northern Ireland and, believing the freedom of New York should go to the American poor, sent Eamonn McCann to present the key on her behalf to a representative from the Harlem chapter of the Black Panther Party.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
That's ALWAYS what the Israel/Palestine conflict has been about from a global perspective. That's not new.
That statement by China takes it a step further Breh.

That diplomatic language is a clear line in the sand as far as where they stand. It’s certainly new compared to their usual approach.

Same with Russia who tend to remain neutral.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio

I agree and strongly believe Christianity is a large component of the cognitive dissonance in Black Christians that are pro-Israel in this conflict.

So much blatant misinformation and anti-intellectualism is being pushed. I want better for us :mjcry:

Nothingburger. Did you even read the Press note you posted or just the Tweet?

In the same sentence that they support Israel's existence, they call for them to exercise restraint in its response to the attacks.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I agree and strongly believe Christianity is a large component of the cognitive dissonance in Black Christians that are pro-Israel in this conflict.

So much blatant misinformation and anti-intellectualism is being pushed. I want better for us :mjcry:

Israel helped establish the Ghanian air force their ties go back .

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Breh there are black soldiers in the idf same as Arabs especially Druze and Circassians

There are over 2 million Arabs in Israel

These IDF soldiers look Arab.

Please decide my ignorance but are Israelis/Jews white?? I guess I only see the stereotypical Jews in the USA.

Please help me understand brehs.

Arab is a broad ass generalization tbh. technically that includes many types of ethnic groups stretching from Northwestern Africa, Western Africa, Horn of Africa, NorthEastern Africa into the Levant, Arabian Peninsula etc. Palestinians are Levantine Arabs like Lebanese, Jordanians, Syrians

Israelis and Palestinians along with all arabs are semitic speaking peoples, which makes the argument I see alot of pro-israeli people give that palestinian backers are anti-semitic fukking stupid lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

In the same sentence that they support Israel's existence, they call for them to exercise restraint in its response to the attacks.

When these countries keep wording "Israel has the right to exist", they are indirectly saying Palestine doesn't have the right.

This occupation has gone on for decades. WHY do they decided to make these proclamations after bloodshed?

All of the other shyt that led up to last week is not acknowledged.

These African nation leaders are westernized, bootlicking c00ns.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

My post hurt your feelings so you resorted to intellectual dishonesty to cope. That cognitive dissonance got y’all in a choke hold :russ:

• Condemnation of Hamas.
• Mention of innocent Israeli civilians
• Show full support of Israel, but with restraint please
• Asks two sides to come back to the negotiation table in the spa

Not one mention of Palestinians and their victims, just Hamas.
Not one mention of colonialism.
Not one mention of human rights violations
Try convincing fellow dummies nuffin is wrong w/ this :camby: