Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Co-worker was just asking me about this a few days ago, if it at all was possible.......

FBI warns of Hamas copycat terror attacks on US soil and urges public to watch out for 'lone actors' amid a 'heightened environment' of fear following deaths of 1,200 Israelis​

Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Christopher Wray has revealed the bureau has seen an increase in domestic threats since last weekend's attacks in Israel.

Wray, 56, made the comments while speaking to a gathering of police chiefs in San Diego Saturday, where he urged citizens to be vigilant and share intel to stop 'lone actors' inspired by Palestinian militant group Hamas.

With those attacks fresh in mind, the Trump appointee acknowledged an increase in stateside threats due to a so-called 'heightened environment', and called for an increase of vigilance.

He said the FBI is 'committed to continuing confronting those threats' - both in the US and overseas. He finished by offering his condolences to the people of Israel, expressing 'outrage' over 'the sheer brutality and disregard for innocent lives there.'

The remarks came the same day that Israel defense officials said they are set to commence 'significant military operations' in Gaza, after an impending evacuation. Wray told attendees Saturday there's 'no question' threats are on the rise as a result.
Well letting mass amounts of people across the border with very little vetting may not have been a good idea. If I'm iran for example and I'm aware one of my biggest enemies let people just walk over the border, why not fund a few chaos agents/terrorist proxies to take advantage?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Co-worker was just asking me about this a few days ago, if it at all was possible.......

FBI warns of Hamas copycat terror attacks on US soil and urges public to watch out for 'lone actors' amid a 'heightened environment' of fear following deaths of 1,200 Israelis​

Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Christopher Wray has revealed the bureau has seen an increase in domestic threats since last weekend's attacks in Israel.

Wray, 56, made the comments while speaking to a gathering of police chiefs in San Diego Saturday, where he urged citizens to be vigilant and share intel to stop 'lone actors' inspired by Palestinian militant group Hamas.

With those attacks fresh in mind, the Trump appointee acknowledged an increase in stateside threats due to a so-called 'heightened environment', and called for an increase of vigilance.

He said the FBI is 'committed to continuing confronting those threats' - both in the US and overseas. He finished by offering his condolences to the people of Israel, expressing 'outrage' over 'the sheer brutality and disregard for innocent lives there.'

The remarks came the same day that Israel defense officials said they are set to commence 'significant military operations' in Gaza, after an impending evacuation. Wray told attendees Saturday there's 'no question' threats are on the rise as a result.

Maga

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a landlord near Chicago killed an 8 year old Palestinian kid and stabbed the mother

They pinpointing it to an Israeli soldier

Placing blame basically on him for spreading ‘false rumours’

Wow biden and the MSM have some blood on their hands.
He's the president of a nation with the most extensive intelligence agencies and repeating hear say on national television about babies getting beheaded :snoop:
Nut jobs like these are waiting to kill people and something like this is the perfect thing to set them off.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Well letting mass amounts of people across the border with very little vetting may not have been a good idea. If I'm iran for example and I'm aware one of my biggest enemies let people just walk over the border, why not fund a few chaos agents/terrorist proxies to take advantage?
You really think it’s letting people across the border? You sound like a bozo

Domestic terrorist are already here on American soil and been here… they showed themselves on Jan 6 2021

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:childplease: first china now this??? we back to terrorism again...???

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
this is the type sentiment our government and the american media is stirring up with their pro Israel government propaganda

And then when you confront them on their ANTI black or anti muslim rhetoric they cop pleas like a bytch and claim they didn't mean to foment the crazies to attack your group muthafukking ron desantis bytch ass. :scust:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: first china now this??? we back to terrorism again...???
@Black Magisterialness was right really do need an "enemy" to keep a country united like 1984 “The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.”
Which is why there hasn't been a civil war yet. The Israeli leadership knows as long as they have the Arab Boogeyman they'll maintain power.

America usually switches between Blacks, Muslims and Latinos every so often. Now the Rainbow Gang is getting their turn.

England did so against "immigrants"
France did so against "Muslims"
Japan did so against "Christians"

Most modern nations actually need an "enemy" to cultivate nationalism. Part of why Patriotism is really difficult in America is because ethnic/religious lines often don't translate to power outside of White people.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Hamas is to blame. Just like whatever happens to Russia is their own fault too

I dont believe people will blame hamas. Just like how people talk about america dropping nukes on japan. I never hear people blaming japan for nagasaki and hiroshima. They just say america nuked japan. If israel kills a lot of palestinians that will be the focus of the story. It will be like that saying “if it bleeds, it leads”.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I've been cynical about politics for a while but the collective lack of moral courage and clarity on the excesses of the Israeli elite disgust me:scusthov:Some of these politicians can't even say the word Palestinian, it's like they have a gun to their head off camera when they are asked a question about Israel's need to stay within international law.

it's disgusting but hopefully it is waking people up. they are in cahoots and are reading from the same playbook.

gringos forming like voltron for israel and ukraine despite the situations being in large part human-rights-abuse mirror images of each other.

france announced that they will deport any foreigners practising "anti-semitism" meanwhile black racism in france continues unabated.

their masks are slipping.

:hubie: