Daps
Reppin
Top 4

nwo-scotthall.gif

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Yall forgot the Iraq war protests?
We had massive protests against police brutatily with the whole George Floyd movement. But no bill came of it. We didnt even pass Police Reform with democrats controlling House, Senate and White house.

I'm looking at this from the view point that Israel will make its move. But I don't think their goal is only GAZA, there seems to be a preparation for something bigger in that region. Palestine cause was sacrificed years ago in exchange for wealth in Gulf countries. The US moving 2 Carriers to the Mediterrenean is sign something major is afoot.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
france again ...

"“Pro-Palestinian demonstrations must be prohibited because they are likely to generate disturbances to the public order,” said the minister. He added that any organization of such protests will lead to arrests.

Darmanin also called on the police to protect all locations visited by French Jews such as synagogues and schools, and said any foreigner committing acts of anti-Semitism [but not anti-black racism :mjpls: ] on French soil will be “immediately expelled”."

:scust:

Al tried to tell us. The French?
full

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
These IDF soldiers look Arab.

Please decide my ignorance but are Israelis/Jews white?? I guess I only see the stereotypical Jews in the USA.

Please help me understand brehs.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
These IDF soldiers look Arab.

Please decide my ignorance but are Israelis/Jews white?? I guess I only see the stereotypical Jews in the USA.

Please help me understand brehs.

They are all from the same part of the world.

Jews mixed with white folks as they moved into europe/america.