Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Tair

Superstar
Daps
you think malcolm x didn't know that?

"America needs to understand Islam because this is the one religion that erases from its society the race problem. Throughout my travels in the Muslim world, I have met, talked to, and even eaten with people who in America would have been considered white, but the white attitude was removed from their minds by the religion of Islam."

The Autobiography of Malcolm X, Chapter 17: Mecca

He was a great man, but he was still human with blindspots.

:francis:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saying oh yeah palestine existed bbbut it wasn’t a country sounds like juelzing to me. zionist/white supremacist juelzing. Zionists had absolutely no right to any part of palestine. The justification for them going there and staying there is that they needed some place to go not that the place actually belongs to them.
They always expose themselves with these but but but...
These devils will always have an excuse for their evils

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Arabs didn't mind colonizing and enslaving Africans either. In fact, in their minds, that is all the African is good for to this day.

:francis:

Sometimes I think because blk Africans don’t value their own ppl which leads to many around the world not valuing them. Even when atrocities happen to blk Africans (slavery in Libya), ppl on rafts trynna enter Italy, etc you rarely hear those African countries/governments speak about saving their ppl…rescue missions, negotiations, etc.

It’s like many African nations/governments refuse to invest in their ppl

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question. Those who are pro-Israel (online and offline), how do they justify they took Palestine’s land for the last 75 years?
That’s the easiest question :wtf:

Isn’t the the answer obvious? :youngsabo:

Jews are rightfully owned a Israel homeland because both the Bible and Quran say God gave them the land.

It’s their religious right.

That’s why they were put there specifically out of anywhere else on the planet. And that’s why they won’t leave for anywhere else

Also it conveniently solves the problem of no other country tolerating them living amongst them historically.

They needed a country of their own to prevent another Holocaust type event happening.

Also historically Palestine hasn’t existed longer than Israel as a geographical location.

We all know where the term “Palestine” derives from and when it was created

Palestinians don’t even have their own distinct religion, language or culture within the Arab world. They are just “Arabs” who mostly came to Israel from neighboring countries :manny:

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Sometimes I think because blk Africans don’t value their own ppl which leads to many around the world not valuing them. Even when atrocities happen to blk Africans (slavery in Libya), ppl on rafts trynna enter Italy, etc you rarely hear those African countries/governments speak about saving their ppl…rescue missions, negotiations, etc.

It’s like many African nations/governments refuse to invest in their ppl
THIS is why I'm neutral. I can point out the injustices on both sides of the issue. But I'm not going to be gung ho about defending one side or the other.

Unless I see real material change that benefits us, there's no point in being pawns or avatars of social justice when your people are universally treated less

than dogs.

Certain paradigms have to change either organically or we have to move to change them with actions. Its time for people to show some respect to Black people and their diaspora over the world.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Malcom X was epitome of a “smart/dumb negro” :snoop:

He was confused about many things including his own religion

But who can blame him? His primary means of education and knowledge comes from his time in prison and belief in ALLAH who in is own words is the “greatest of deceivers” after all :francis:

Plus didn’t the NOI members believe Elijah Muhammad was Jesus or “God in the flesh” :childplease:

This invalidates ANYTHING you quote me from Malcom x about religion or theology :hubie:

But he was still young and they killed him before he wisened up:manny:
:camby:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Why am I seeing Israelmfa propaganda commercials about hamas killing 100s on my YouTube
I’ve vrrn
Malcom X was epitome of a “smart/dumb negro” :snoop:

He was confused about many things including his own religion

But who can blame him? His primary means of education and knowledge comes from his time in prison and belief in ALLAH who in is own words is the “greatest of deceivers” after all :francis:

Plus didn’t the NOI members believe Elijah Muhammad was Jesus or “God in the flesh” :childplease:

This invalidates ANYTHING you quote me from Malcom x about religion or theology :hubie:

But he was still young and they killed him before he wisened up:manny:

Ironic because you also believe a man is God.