Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The hook noses are some devils, but can be managed.

Those Palestinians are innocent in this war, but the generally hostile, aggressive and racist dispositions towards Black people from the entire Arab world make me want to throw my support to Israel.

The Arab world has inflicted more hurt to Africans than those fake Hebrews so it's hard to sympathize with Palestinians when you think about it.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
you're using phrases you don't understand:gucci:

I am saying it isn't a colonial state, and the land they acquired through war was just the result of that.
I don't believe in them being settlers/colonists that took land that wasn't their own.

:manny:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I am saying it isn't a colonial state, and the land they acquired through war was just the result of that.
I don't believe in them being settlers/colonists that took land that wasn't their own.

it seems you don't know what colonialism is nor what the moral high ground means.

it wasn't their land, they invaded and started their genocidal campaign to ethnically cleanse palestine of all palestinians.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
it seems you don't know what colonialism is nor what the moral high ground means.

it wasn't there land, they invaded and started their genocidal campaign to ethnically cleanse palestine of all palestinians.

I rejected your premise that they were colonialists, which invalidates your conclusion that "Israel has no moral high ground to begin with". It seems you don't understand basic logic.

But, I couldn't care less. Palestine as a country didn't exist when the Jewish people migrated there.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I rejected your premise that they were colonialists, which invalidates your conclusion that "Israel has no moral high ground to begin with". It seems you don't understand basic logic.

But, I couldn't care less. Palestine as a country didn't exist when the Jewish people migrated there.

stop repeating colonialist lies. thats like saying america didn't exist when the spaniards arrived so it was ok to genocide the indigenous population and claim the country as their own.

isreal first prime minister literally said she had a Palestinian passport for 20 years.

colonizers don't get to define what a country is to justify their colonialism.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps

Palestine is named in the balfour declaration

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
That doesn't mean Palestine was its own country. It was a Turkish territory that came under British control after they defeated the Ottoman empire.

Saying oh yeah palestine existed bbbut it wasn’t a country sounds like juelzing to me. zionist/white supremacist juelzing. Zionists had absolutely no right to any part of palestine. The justification for them going there and staying there is that they needed some place to go not that the place actually belongs to them.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
That doesn't mean Palestine was its own country. It was a Turkish territory that came under British control after they defeated the Ottoman empire.

thanks for acknowledging that britain a colonial power, waged an unprovoked war against the ottoman empire and helped setup the colonial state of isreal via the The British Mandate.

they stole the land and the people who they stole it from have been fighting back ever since.