Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it’s mind boggling. But to not answer the question adds more salt to the wound. Don’t understand how the world cannot grasp that.

because it would require them to ask the question and evaluate them being the victims when they not...:mjlol: we all know they not but higher ups in the media in the white power structure keeps propping them up as such...

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Serious question. Those who are pro-Israel (online and offline), how do they justify they took Palestine’s land for the last 75 years?
I mean the Palestinians been bombing buses since 1947. :yeshrug:

This really comes back to the British. Amazing how they escape the blame for all this. British could have stopped it from jump but they let things escalate. This situation is 100% on the British.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hamas was a reaction to decades of occupation by Israel....them israelis have been killing, displacing and opressing the palestinians since they got off the damn boat before there was such thing as Hamas......The west turning a blind eye to the war crimes of Israel just goes to show you its the same ol business with them....They ain't been about justice and never will be.

U.S. foreign policy in Israel the last few years

"Would you mind not setting up any more settlements in the West Bank, guys? pretty please" 😘

"Where's our money bytch" :birdman:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Serious question. Those who are pro-Israel (online and offline), how do they justify they took Palestine’s land for the last 75 years?
Let me help you. Israel is a product of guilt.

Before the Nazis starting killing Jews in mass, Hitler told Europe and the United States, they can take them as refugees. But all of them said nope.

Once they saw the concentration camps, the west and Europe has been on the regret tour for generations and Jews will never let them forget it.

Add to how much influence Jews have in media, entertainment and finance. Add to the fact that they allied with the now only super power early on.

Israel is like Hydra. Literally.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I mean the Palestinians been bombing buses since 1947. :yeshrug:

This really comes back to the British. Amazing how they escape the blame for all this. British could have stopped it from jump but they let things escalate. This situation is 100% on the British.

So have the Jews, for even longer
King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Seems like AOC is the only American politician who acknowledged Palestinian suffering

Traveler

All Star
Daps
It's statements like these that really make me wonder what social media would be like during the Civil War/Reconstruction/Civil Rights movement days:mjlol:
Ok serious question. What should Israel have done after the initial attack? What is an appropriate response?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Ok serious question. What should Israel have done after the initial attack? What is an appropriate response?
Literally anything but indiscriminate bombing on civilians. The strategy of "the enemy is wherever we bomb" is never an appropriate response....unless ethnic cleansing is the goal.