Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You are arguing against GOD not me. I"ll go with GOD.

What you attribute to God was actually 19th century philosophies made by ignorant white men who couldn't even read the original languages or understand their context.

You've been brainwashed to believe that it's the only interpretation of Scripture that's accurate, and then falsely call in God's name to defend a human tradition.

Wild to watch a JBO poster who brags about his sexual contests try to come in with this level of arrogance in claiming to know God.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
What you attribute to God was actually 19th century philosophies made by ignorant white men who couldn't even read the original languages or understand their context.

You've been brainwashed to believe that it's the only interpretation of Scripture that's accurate, and then falsely call in God's name to defend a human tradition.
Quran describes them Christian Scripture changer cacs pretty accurately :skip:

"So woe to those who write the Scripture with their own hands, and then say, 'This is from God,' that they may exchange it for a little price. Woe to them for what their hands have written, and woe to them for what they earn"

Quran 2:79

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

The Palestinians will never be allowed to return to Gaza if Egypt were to open the border. Of course, Egypt won’t open the border for that reason plus the other reason of not having any resources to deal with that influx on a peninsula that barely has any people to begin with.

They’ll be safer but will be stateless and the Egyptians don’t have the resources or appetite to absorb that many people in the Sinai.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

The Palestinians will never be allowed to return to Gaza if Egypt were to open the border. Of course, Egypt won’t open the border for that reason plus the other reason of not having any resources to deal with that influx on a peninsula that barely has any people to begin with.

They’ll be safer but will be stateless and the Egyptians don’t have the resources or appetite to absorb that many people in the Sinai.

I'm wondering if this is the new talking point. I JUST finished watching this clip and came here just to see yours. Half the clip is recounting Egypt's relationship with Palestine and putting the pressure on them to do something... but Israel bombed the entry points and hasn't agreed to stopping. And thru it all Egypt needs to do something :why:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
I'm calling it now...once Israel starts bombing Gaza after that BS 24hr notice they will have problems at the west bank. shyt is about to backfire on them. The news is now covering the fact that the regular folks in Gaza are stuck and they will just kill civilians. Hezbollah already said they will join this fight :picard:
Maybe that's what they want. All their enemies attack them so they can go overboard.