Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
they wanted to scuttle saudi israel deal and buy some more time until American boomers die out and America is less likely to support Israel with such enthusiasm
50k deaths may be worth that to them
Hamas doesn't give a fukk about any of that :skip:

They not thinking about waiting for boomers to die breh :laff:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Excuse?

Mexicans have Mexico. Tahitans have Tahiti, swedes have Sweden.

What the fu k are you on breh.

And you supposedly a teacher?
He also thinks you can live off 100 dollars a month comfortably in 2023 :laff:

He's a senile lonely old c00n fakkit in his 60s on a hip hop forum with posters that would be his grandkids age but he got no kids :skip: :dead:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I'm calling it now...once Israel starts bombing Gaza after that BS 24hr notice they will have problems at the west bank. shyt is about to backfire on them. The news is now covering the fact that the regular folks in Gaza are stuck and they will just kill civilians. Hezbollah already said they will join this fight :picard:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The Bible never says the land was mostly desert, it says it was a prosperous land of milk and honey before the Jews were ever there. The desertification of Israel was manmade from cutting down trees, occuring largely during the Roman period (when the Jews were in the land), though continuing to some degree up until the 20th century.

You are arguing against GOD not me. I"ll go with GOD.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What isarel is doing is :damn:

Hamas really fd up, im sure israel prob got mossad agents in qatar and they gonna take out those hamas leaders

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
The tweet you're quoting is wrong. That's not what that old piece of shyt is saying. He's telling Israeli's to go and kill any Arab (women and children) even if they didn't do anything. He's preaching the 'Law of the Pursuer' bullshyt.
from the tip of their skull to the tip of their toe they are pure evil ..fukk them and hope they rot in pain.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps

They always co-op black people's struggles but rarely will you see them address the anti-black racism within their communities.

Some things I observed from living there:

(1) As a whole, both groups are racist to black people.

(2) There's some good people in both groups (although I found the Palestinians to be more hospitable).

(3) Many Palestinians are very aware of how they're perceived by the outside world so I would take all of this support for BLM with a pinch of salt.

(4) Israel is very blatant with their mistreatment of the Palestinians. They don't even try to hide it. It's despicable.

(5) Most Israelis are MENA Jews who came to Israel from the late 1940s to early 1950s. Many were fleeing persecution in those countries, which came as a result of the creation of the State of Israel in 1948. I think this is an important note in understanding why there is so much hatred on both sides. The cycle of violence has been going on for over 100 years.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm calling it now...once Israel starts bombing Gaza after that BS 24hr notice they will have problems at the west bank. shyt is about to backfire on them. The news is now covering the fact that the regular folks in Gaza are stuck and they will just kill civilians. Hezbollah already said they will join this fight :picard:
Is-it-real walking right into a trap going into a ground offensive in Gaza lol

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Just here to remind everyone that us being involved with isreal is the reason why the twin towers went down.
That wasn't the only reason. Not even the main reason. If America had no dealings with Israel, Al Qaeda would have still attacked us because Osama bin Laden disliked America's military presence in Saudi Arabia, condoning of the 1982 Lebanon Massacre, and sanctions against Iraq, among other things.

Israel was the least of his gripes against us. You don't have to take my word for it since Osama, himself, told us the reasons.....

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They been bombing them the last 3-4 hours straight

Starting dropping bigger bombs and what sounded like artillery shells right when that 24hr timer ran out 20 minutes ago. Once it's fully light outside and people start posting footage I could see media perception taking a major swing