Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What backlash? No govts are pushing back on Israel. Social media activists are making waves but that's pretty much it. They ain't actually going to do anything.
Well you can see the rhetoric is toning down because a few days ago it was Palestine = Hamass. Now they starting to seperate the two now that the world can really see what’s happening.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I gotta be honest...Hamas brought this on themselves. A lot of innocent lives gonna die cause they're radical militants and terrible humans
Oh nah, it was either this or a slow death from Israel whilst being relegated to a prison essentially.

It really does suck to say, but present-day Palestinians got fukked by their ancestors (as shytty as it was to be displaced from their homeland way back when) starting / planning conflicts with Israel.

Unless every single Palestinian bowed to Israel and imposed similar measures that Japan did post-WW2 to appear like a more docile people, this was bound to happen one of these days.

No one wants to take Palestinian refugees, and living in Israel is hell. I can't see a way out for them...

invalid

Banned
Daps

This is under Article 7 of the Hamas Covenant of 1988. The section is titled "The Universality of the Islamic Resistance Movement"

Moreover, if the links have been distant from each other and if obstacles, placed by those who are the lackeys of Zionism in the way of the fighters obstructed the continuation of the struggle, the Islamic Resistance Movement aspires to the realisation of Allah's promise, no matter how long that should take. The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

Also, this under Article 11:

This is the law governing the land of Palestine in the Islamic Sharia (law) and the same goes for any land the Moslems have conquered by force, because during the times of (Islamic) conquests, the Moslems consecrated these lands to Moslem generations till the Day of Judgement.

This is what the Palestinian populace voted for.

As I said, the Jewish side isn't without its religious extremism as well. Torah calls from them to remove every non-jew inhabitant of the land. The fact that they didn't do it the first time is the reason why they're in the situation they're in now. Consequences they have to deal with.

So you have Zionism and Sharia battling for dominance. Let them be.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Really take a close look at that crowd. Looks like your typical young, very diverse, Liberal crowd of all races and genders.

Best believe that's what many of them look like around the country supporting Free Palestine.

Again, upcoming election cycle - you don't want to make them lose hope on democracy and your party.

If you see images of an annihilated Palestine and not a peep out of Democratic leadership, you'll lose a lot of them for next year. That's a guarantee.

The President's advisors really need to think things through here more than they have been the last week if they want a successful 2024 campaign.

Consider this the start of your campaign trail for re-election. You botch this and you may be heading into the DNC down bad.

Strengthen the bonds starting right now. Do not be disconnected and tone deaf from your biggest supporters.

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I gotta be honest...Hamas brought this on themselves. A lot of innocent lives gonna die cause they're radical militants and terrible humans
Hamas brought this as in they had 0 reasons and 0 tolerance not to attack Israel by kidnapping or killing civilians? Its tik for tak and Israel Gov been fukking up PALESTINE for decades and recently been pushing those mother fukkas to the edge!

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
This is under Article 7 of the Hamas Covenant of 1988. The section is titled "The Universality of the Islamic Resistance Movement"

Also, this under Article 11:

This is what the Palestinian populace voted for.

As I said, the Jewish side isn't without its religious extremism as well. Torah calls from them to remove every non-jew inhabitant of the land. The fact that they didn't do it the first time is the reason why they're in the situation they're in now. Consequences they have to deal with.

So you have Zionism and Sharia battling for dominance. Let them be.
:skip:
So no proof from the quran about killing anyone that's innocent let alone jews.. like i asked you for :jbhmm:
Smells very disingenuously jewish in here :mjpls:

Just Hamas charter and a random hadith :dead:

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
pygmgg0vdzsb1.jpg

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Imma tell y’all something and I need you to tell me if I’m tripping. Israel throughout this whole shyt is giving off some real “give me a reason” energy. Like a cop that wants you to do something wild so they can have an excuse to put a bunch of bullets in you. I don’t know anything about HAMAS, but like what if in keeping with the analogy, you didn’t even say nothing crazy, the cop just said that you did in order to excuse the incoming violent force… you feel me?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Imma tell y’all something and I need you to tell me if I’m tripping. Israel throughout this whole shyt is giving off some real “give me a reason” energy. Like a cop that wants you to do something wild so they can have an excuse to put a bunch of bullets in you. I don’t know anything about HAMAS, but like what if in keeping with the analogy, you didn’t even say nothing crazy, the cop just said that you did in order to excuse the incoming violent force… you feel me?
they were waiting for this shyt..why you think the Israel intel didnt act upon Egypt's communication 3 days prior to the attack!!

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
America warned isreal of hamas attack, maybe they let it happen so they can have a reason to destroy Gaza.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps

Really take a close look at that crowd. Looks like a very diverse, Liberal crowd.

Again, election cycle - you don't want to make them lose hope on democracy and your party.

Best believe that's what many of them look like around the country supporting Free Palestine.

If you see images of an annihilated Palestine and not a peep out of Democratic leadership, you'll lose a lot of them for next year. That's a guarantee.

I think they're realizing that going so hard on shutting people down may have worked on Mainstream media in the past. But its harder to maintain on Social Media and once people start taking chances there it has a domino effect.

Now everyone is out--no mask meaning they're willing to be blackmailed for this. Sec of State going to all these Arab countries means America is trying to play Good cop now...they never do that when they have the upperhand in any conflict.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
:skip:
So no proof from the quran about killing anyone that's innocent let alone jews.. like i asked you for :jbhmm:
Smells very disingenuously jewish in here :mjpls:

Just Hamas charter and a random hadith :dead:
So HAMAS is wrong using that Hadith right?
Do you condemn HAMAS for using that hadiths as justification to wipe out Jews?