Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
We are truly living history breh.

I'm convinced future generations will condemn us for whats gonna happen in the next few days.

Ironically, it's akin to the allied powers being aware of Hitler's actions to the Jews due to Intel gathering, but doing nothing about it in the 30s. Or perhaps akin to another nanking massacre type of event.

And the craziest thing is that this is 100% preventable. It's like watching a train crash in slow motion
It's gonna read crazy

These people in a city having to scramble around like mice in a maze while getting bombed until Israel feels like stopping

Livestreams of the genocide on social media :wow: the people that survive this are gonna be clapped mentally

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I now realize how blessed I am to live in the US

But I hate how evil it is
America isn't 'evil'.

Only human beings can be and, believe it or not, there's far too many 'good' people here for that to be true of the whole Nation.

Same with every Nation on Earth.​

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
America isn't 'evil'.

Only human beings can be and, believe it or not, there's far too many 'good' people here for that to be true of the whole Nation.

Same with every Nation on Earth.​
America was started off evil, and now it runs off of, and even I benefit off evil

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Sadly :snoop: Trump would've been the better option.

Despite his racist tendences one thing he doesn't like is being forced into doing shyt no matter what it is. He's criticized Israel in the past and is criticizing them again.

Basically Trump was the international wild card. The US may have been isolated from world leaders under Trump, but when you have the largest economy and military in the world, it didn't matter.

But maybe I'm wrong :manny:

Nah, you can have wild cards when nukes and potential genocide is involved. Trump woulda been too quick to say some wild anti-Semitic shyt and ruined any hopes of America retaining relationship/military foothold in the Middle East.

In a way COVID chilled him out. Because if we woulda had those two years of him going wild and not focusing on the vaccine rhetoric ain't no telling what damage could a been done.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
One of my colleagues is Palestinian. Been checking on her all day. She just responded. She said she and the kids are OK but they've already had a loss and she's received two goodbye voicemails in the last hour. I have no idea what to say to her. She told me to tell people to write their state representatives and say they are against Palestinian genocide.

Palestinian and Israeli peace and human rights organisations​

damn Sorry Brother!
That's super sad man!
I hope the ones who have departed are now in eternal PEACE.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
America was started off evil, and now itruns off of, and even I benefit off evil
False. It started like every other country in recorded history and is run like every other country (bureaucracy). You don't 'benefit' from 'evil' anymore than Mexicans, Tahitians, or Swedes.​