Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Palestinian in America are white status. Anytime they open their mouth, they make the crazy zionists look good to Black folks. Just stfu and dont bring us up
We need to be shamelessly mercantile in our alliances. I've watched multiple people lose jobs for supporting Palestine openly. Which group would risk their jobs advocating for black causes?

We couldnt even get Police Reform after all the George Floyd protests because a lot of these hypocrites bytched out when the going got tough during the

debates on Police Reform. Support for maintaining Affirmative Action was tepid at best.

If you need harder bills to pass like Reparations, etc. Shameless mercantilistic alliance might be the route to take.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

I honestly don't have an issue with this.

The Blacks who protested and did Ferguson, Baltimore, Minneapolis, etc are with Palestine. But expecting Blacks to be with them is retarded. I haven't seen one Palestinian American much less a collective say they are for Black Americans getting reparations. Hell, Many were slient when they ended AA.

We aren't cool with genocide but don't expect our collective support when our collective goals are to end white supremacy, or have a seat at the table, not to be the sole of the boot America walks on everyday with no remorse. It seems like, you want oppression cookies, sorry, we don't have any. The white supremacists stole the dough and don't have the store anymore. It was this thing called gentrification that took us out of business.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

The Blacks who protested and did Ferguson, Baltimore, Minneapolis, etc are with Palestine. But expecting Blacks to be with them is retarded. I haven't seen one Palestinian American much less a collective say they are for Black Americans getting reparations. Hell, Many were slient when they ended AA.

We aren't cool with genocide but don't expect our collective support when our collective goals are to end white supremacy, or have a seat at the table, not to be the sole of the boot America walks on everyday with no remorse. It seems like, you want oppression cookies, sorry, we don't have any. The white supremacists stole the dough and don't have the store anymore. It was this thing called gentrification that took us out of business.
You speak for the entire black diaspora? Are yoi part of movement? Black panther party? Mau mau? Nation?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

This fat goofy pinko bytch was cheering on the invasion of Ukraine and Russia has been doing to Eastern Ukraine for the last year what Israel is now doing to Gaza. Hell Russia has been trying to erase Ukrainian national identity for 300 years. :mjlol:

Funny how y’all mutherfukkers got so much smoke for the “West” but when the world shows you it’s real face it’s “America do something!” :damn:

Where’s China and Russia you Tankies love so much :mjcry:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah what’s happening is fukked up and black folks more than any group knows what it feels like to go through the oppression palestenians go through. But at the same time Palestinians think they shouldn’t be treated like nikkaz.

I’m like we they most chillin group don’t bother no plaestenians or nothing it’s cacs destroying your land and we still can’t be removed from indirect racism by them.

But still it’s heartbreaking see the shyt that’s happening to them.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nah what’s happening is fukked up and black folks more than any group knows what it feels like to go through the oppression palestenians go through. But at the same time Palestinians think they shouldn’t be treated like nikkaz.

I’m like we they most chillin group don’t bother no plaestenians or nothing it’s cacs destroying your land and we still can’t be removed from indirect racism by them.

But still it’s heartbreaking see the shyt that’s happening to them.

"Everybody wanna be a nikka, but don't nobody wanna be a nikka"

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
My fiancé just came from the doctors and was telling me that there was a Palestinian woman that was late for her appointment and was going off about how the people are being treated in her country and she said not even black people get treated like this.

:huhldup:

Some of these palestinans boy!!!
This thread has been full of cacs making claims with no proof.... thank you for adding to that pile :skip: