Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Anhur

All Star
Daps
Also, this under Article 11:

This is what the Palestinian populace voted for.

As I said, the Jewish side isn't without its religious extremism as well. Torah calls from them to remove every non-jew inhabitant of the land. The fact that they didn't do it the first time is the reason why they're in the situation they're in now. Consequences they have to deal with.

So you have Zionism and Sharia battling for dominance. Let them be.
That Hadith is an apocalyptic Hadith. In other words, this will basically happen at roughly the same time as Prophet Esa's PBUH (Jesus) return.
It has nothing to do with present times. Secondly, Jews always ran to Muslim countries because of Christian persecution. It is hilarious that people like you just want to make up a fake history.
The second leader of Islam, (Umar RA) and one of the closest people to the Prophet PBUH, repatriated Jews to Jerusalem after finding out that Christian Romans completely eradicated them. Many Jewish scholars have admitted that Judaism would've gone extinct had it not been for the Islamic expansion. The Jewish community also had a golden age under Muslims. Don't embarrass yourself here. You are out of your depth. This recent hostility that Palestinians feel towards their occupiers has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with white supremacy, colonialism, and apartheid.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
7CiAIY2.gif

Bless the Child,The Earth,The Gods......and Bomb the rest.

UKVu0t8.gif

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I gotta be honest...Hamas brought this on themselves. A lot of innocent lives gonna die cause they're radical militants and terrible humans

I don't understand carrying out an attack like that and expecting not to get stumped out.

This is what happens when you allow an extreme group to run your govt and country.

US citizens needs to learn from this. Fukk the extreme Right and Left. Get these fukks outta Congress and elect some fukking adults.

Last edited:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
That Hadith is an apocalyptic Hadith. In other words, this will basically happen at roughly the same time as Prophet Esa's PBUH (Jesus) return.
It has nothing to do with present times. Secondly, Jews always ran to Muslim countries because of Christian persecution. It is hilarious that people like you just want to make up a fake history.
The second leader of Islam, (Umar RA) and one of the closest people to the Prophet PBUH, repatriated Jews to Jerusalem after finding out that Christian Romans completely eradicated them. Many Jewish scholars have admitted that Judaism would've gone extinct had it not been for the Islamic expansion. The Jewish community also had a golden age under Muslims. Don't embarrass yourself here. You are out of your depth. This recent hostility that Palestinians feel towards their occupiers has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with white supremacy, colonialism, and apartheid.
Is HAMAS wrong for quoting the hadith and applying it to their circumstances in 2023?

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I'm curious to see how this plays out in American politics because Israel has already used the September 11 attacks as a way to dismiss any potential critique from our government and based on statements from the Biden administration we are all in. The Israeli government is gonna commit massive genocide and I don't think there is any way around that but it appears it's going to be broadcast in real time. It's going to be interesting how this gets spun to the public once all the pictures and video of the atrocities gets out. I mean we've seen bad stuff there before but I think this will be some next level horrors.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Is HAMAS wrong for quoting the hadith and applying it to their circumstances in 2023?

Religion is a tool for getting the masses on board.

Much of the beef lays into imperialism and western supremacy, and Arabs are prideful bunch on top of it.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don't understand carrying out an attack like that and not expecting not to get stumped out.

This is what happens when you allow an extreme group to run your govt and country.

US citizens needs to learn from this. Fukk the extreme Right and Left. Get these fukks outta Congress and elect some fukking adults.
Actually, that’s the whole point. The more innocent people Israel kills, the more it will show their true colors. Israel is literally using Hamas logic for justifying mass collateral damage.

And in the age of social media and global communications, the world is smaller. Unlike previous ethnic cleansing, this will be televised live to the entire world.

This will be a world changing event. If Israel kills 1 million Palestinians regardless of the reason, the way the world looks at them and the United States will change forever.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm curious to see how this plays out in American politics because Israel has already used the September 11 attacks as a way to dismiss any potential critique from our government and based on statements from the Biden administration we are all in. The Israeli government is gonna commit massive genocide and I don't think there is any way around that but it appears it's going to be broadcast in real time. It's going to be interesting how this gets spun to the public once all the pictures and video of the atrocities gets out. I mean we've seen bad stuff there before but I think this will be some next level horrors.
We are truly living history breh.

I'm convinced future generations will condemn us for whats gonna happen in the next few days.

Ironically, it's akin to the allied powers being aware of Hitler's actions to the Jews due to Intel gathering, but doing nothing about it in the 30s. Or perhaps akin to another nanking massacre type of event.

And the craziest thing is that this is 100% preventable. It's like watching a train crash in slow motion

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
One of my colleagues is Palestinian. Been checking on her all day. She just responded. She said she and the kids are OK but they've already had a loss and she's received two goodbye voicemails in the last hour. I have no idea what to say to her. She told me to tell people to write their state representatives and say they are against Palestinian genocide.

Palestinian and Israeli peace and human rights organisations​

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
We are truly living history breh.

I'm convinced future generations will condemn us for whats gonna happen in the next few days.

Ironically, it's akin to the allied powers being aware of Hitler's actions to the Jews due to Intel gathering, but doing nothing about it in the 30s. Or perhaps akin to another nanking massacre type of event.

And the craziest thing is that this is 100% preventable. It's like watching a train crash in slow motion
I now realize how blessed I am to live in the US

But I hate how evil it is