Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

invalid

Banned
Daps
A war crime is a war crime.

The fact that a populace might've elected a shytty government doesn't in any way justify or excuse war crimes against civilians.

War is war.
And war is fukked up.
Always has been despite our western sensibilities.

However, the populace took this risk when they elected Hamas who initiates attacks on Israel near Gaza schools, hospitals, and other civilian areas which gives Israel no room in retaliation without civilian casualties and Hamas knows this. So when Israel retaliates and civilians take the L, Israel is the bad guy on the national stage and we turn a blind eye to this being a tactic of Hamas in the first place.

a very high % of people dying in Gaza right now werent even born when Hamas was elected...

Everyone, everywhere are affected by the decisions of the people that came before them. Nothing new.

Sorry, if this was around the time of the Civil War and we were in the Union North and the Confederate South elected the KKK, not just members of the KKK, but the entire organization, to run the South, the Union North could bomb every white man, woman, and child in the South, I would not give af. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
War is war.
And war is fukked up.
Always has been despite our western sensibilities.

However, the populace took this risk when they elected Hamas who initiates attacks on Israel near Gaza schools, hospitals, and other civilian areas which gives Israel no room in retaliation without civilian casualties and Hamas knows this. So when Israel retaliates and civilians take the L, Israel is the bad guy on the national stage and we turn a blind eye to this being a tactic of Hamas in the first place.

Everyone, everywhere are affected by the decisions of the people that came before them. Nothing new.
Never mind
Zionist confirmed

Palestinians are Hamas we get it :camby:

Really wish your ancestors didn't make it out from u know what :wow:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
I know we like to harp on how bad social media is, but I feel like without social media, Israel would’ve not received no where near the amount of backlash that they are receiving right now
What backlash? No govts are pushing back on Israel. Social media activists are making waves but that's pretty much it. They ain't actually going to do anything.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
I gotta be honest...Hamas brought this on themselves. A lot of innocent lives gonna die cause they're radical militants and terrible humans

Problem with your statement is that innocent Palestinians were already being killed.

They are unequivocally a terroristic group, but they certainly gained the world's attention to the atrocities of Israel's regime.