Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
My fiancé just came from the doctors and was telling me that there was a Palestinian woman that was late for her appointment and was going off about how the people are being treated in her country and she said not even black people get treated like this.

:huhldup:

Some of these palestinans boy!!!
Palestinian in America are white status. Anytime they open their mouth, they make the crazy zionists look good to Black folks. Just stfu and dont bring us up

Anhur

All Star
Daps

Naahhhhhh. This broke me, breh. :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
This clip wouldn't even be out of place in the hunger game movies. :what:
I feel sick to my stomach.
I agree, The US military has moral standards that they strive to maintain. Trrrists have no such standards, they love beheadings, torture, specifically targeting civilains, etc. what they forgot is Isreal has no problem getting in the mud with them where as the US won't do it. Each side is going to get revenge on the other and its just going to escalate and get nasty. I don't see how these two can coexists. Someone has to move, the question is who?
Thanks, breh. I really needed this laugh. Good looking out. :salute:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My fiancé just came from the doctors and was telling me that there was a Palestinian woman that was late for her appointment and was going off about how the people are being treated in her country and she said not even black people get treated like this.

:huhldup:

Some of these palestinans boy!!!
This definitely happened.

Anyone besides AOC speak out against these Jews? That "evacuaation" notice was a fukking joke.
Cori Bush, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar and Bernie are speaking out against Israel's siege of Gaza, their occupation and the silence over the barbaric treatment of Palestinians. Saying 'speaking out against the Jews' is the wrong way to frame any criticism.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
After Israel withdrew it's troops and removed Israeli settlers in Gaza to allow self-governance, the Palestinians turned around and installed Hamas to run the government.

The innocent Palestinians elected a terrorist organization as the face of their people, whose sole purpose is to destroy Israel.

Both sides want genocide.

People say this has nothing to do with religion.

That's fine.

The underlying current is that the Quran calls for the killing of Jews as was in the original Hamas charter.

And the Torah called for the extermination of every man, woman, child, and animal with respect to Jews taking the land.

There is no way out of this.

Let them duke it out and let the pieces fall where they may.

a very high % of people dying in Gaza right now werent even born when Hamas was elected...

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
New Delhi:
The Hamas group has circulated a video of armed men attending to babies in captivity on a channel in the instant messaging app Telegram.

The Gaza Strip-based armed group that launched a terror attack on Israel on Saturday and took some 150 people of several nationalities hostage released the propaganda video on the Telegram channel, ostensibly to show they are treating the babies well.

An infant is seen in a pram, while others appear to be in the four-six age group.

A man in camouflage battledress with an AK series assault rifle slung across his chest is seen holding a baby, whose back is resting on the gun. In the same video, a group of men is also seen pushing a pram to pacify a crying infant.

Towards the end of the video, a Hamas operative asks a child to say "Bismillah" while offering a cup of water. The child says it, and takes the cup. The same child was seen in the beginning of the video sitting on a table and crying, while a Hamas operative wrapped a bandage around his blood-stained ankle.

Israel and the US have vowed to do everything in their power to free the hostages, who are believed to be kept in Hamas hideouts across the Gaza Strip, one of the most densely populated places in the world.

lettuce not forget hamas is also evil

There are 5000 Palestinians in Israeli jails, including 200 women and children

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
That's literally the absolute worst thing they can do. This whole thing started cause they went and intentionally targetted civilains and killed old people, women and children and paraded the bodies. If they had targetted military personnel of facilities, they would be much better off. They underestimated the response. hamas likes to hide behind civilian shields like most terrorists. Everyone wants to talk about war crimes, but it is a war crime to use human shields.

Agreed

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
If Hamas are real deal they would kill every hostage or film their tortures and release that shyt because Israel is doing much more worse and will destroy the entire strip with civilians including babies..
You will probably see that once the ground invasion starts. Right now, hostages are leverage to possibly either make the israelis hesitate in their action or for prisoner exchange. Once the situation is desperate enough, they may resort to more killings.