Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
WOW OK cool but this man and his advisors are a huge pile of mess..disgusting!

A little late now, the extermination is already underway :francis:

Yeah, dude will have to do way more than that at this point after going so gung-ho the last few days.

Admit you goofed up, fine, but that won't bring anything back. What you can do however is prevent more bullshyt from happening from here on out.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
If Hamas are real deal they would kill every hostage or film their tortures and release that shyt because Israel is doing much more worse and will destroy the entire strip with civilians including babies..

Traveler

All Star
Daps
:russ::russ:Mother fukker you heard of Gauntanamo bay ??
Of course. Yeah water boarding is a bit over the top, but still nothing compared to what happens if you get captured by a islamic terrorist. Please show me once instance of the US doing anything like Daniel Pearl killing

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Of course. Yeah water boarding is a bit over the top, but still nothing compared to what happens if you get captured by a islamic terrorist. Please show me once instance of the US doing anything like Daniel Pearl killing
I cant because they dont film and release it they keep that shyt accordingly..
innocent slaughters, family slays in AFG/IRAQ etc..

Traveler

All Star
Daps
If Hamas are real deal they would kill every hostage or film their tortures and release that shyt because Israel is doing much more worse and will destroy the entire strip with civilians including babies..
That's literally the absolute worst thing they can do. This whole thing started cause they went and intentionally targetted civilains and killed old people, women and children and paraded the bodies. If they had targetted military personnel of facilities, they would be much better off. They underestimated the response. hamas likes to hide behind civilian shields like most terrorists. Everyone wants to talk about war crimes, but it is a war crime to use human shields.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My fiancé just came from the doctors and was telling me that there was a Palestinian woman that was late for her appointment and was going off about how the people are being treated in her country and she said not even black people get treated like this.

:huhldup:

Some of these palestinans boy!!!

Traveler

All Star
Daps
I cant because they dont film and release it they keep that shyt accordingly..
innocent slaughters, family slays in AFG/IRAQ etc..
so you are speculating without any prood. Right. I fully admit to collateral damage, but cutting people's heads off while they are alive (or even dead for that matter) doesn't happen. If there was a video of a US soldier putting pig fat on bullets, they would have his ass pulled off the line and court martialed. Isreal is like that's a good idea and would form a battalion to soak all their ammunition in pig fat.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My fiancé just came from the doctors and was telling me that there was a Palestinian woman that was late for her appointment and was going off about how the people are being treated in her country and she said not even black people get treated like this.

I understand her grief but what happened in the Congo by the Belgians got nothing on this.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

LOL
Bullshyt!!!! hahahahahhahahahahahhaha

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
After Israel withdrew it's troops and removed Israeli settlers in Gaza to allow self-governance, the Palestinians turned around and installed Hamas to run the government.

The innocent Palestinians elected a terrorist organization as the face of their people, whose sole purpose is to destroy Israel.

Both sides want genocide.

People say this has nothing to do with religion.

That's fine.

The underlying current is that the Quran calls for the killing of Jews as was in the original Hamas charter.

And the Torah called for the extermination of every man, woman, child, and animal with respect to Jews taking the land.

There is no way out of this.

Let them duke it out and let the pieces fall where they may.

A war crime is a war crime.

The fact that a populace might've elected a shytty government doesn't in any way justify or excuse war crimes against civilians.