Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

invalid

Banned
Daps
Israel withdrew its troops and settlers in 2005, though it retained control over its airspace, shared border and shoreline. The UN still considers the territory occupied by Israel.

After Israel withdrew it's troops and removed Israeli settlers in Gaza to allow self-governance, the Palestinians turned around and installed Hamas to run the government.

The innocent Palestinians elected a terrorist organization as the face of their people, whose sole purpose is to destroy Israel.

Both sides want genocide.

People say this has nothing to do with religion.

That's fine.

The underlying current is that the Quran calls for the killing of Jews as was in the original Hamas charter.

And the Torah called for the extermination of every man, woman, child, and animal with respect to Jews taking the land.

There is no way out of this.

Let them duke it out and let the pieces fall where they may.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
And also there's no way Muslim nations are going to sit idly by and let this slide. If surrounding Muslim countries don't intervene I definitely see terror cells getting active over this. This is just terrible all around and scary.
Why would a muslim nation burden themselves with palestine ? they have their own issues. Islam is not a monolithic entitiy.

shyt i wouldnt be surprised if iran and saudi went to war over this in the next couple years. (two "Muslim" countries")

Traveler

All Star
Daps
This shyt is gonna get way uglier before it gets any better.
I agree, The US military has moral standards that they strive to maintain. Terrorists have no such standards, they love beheadings, torture, specifically targeting civilains, etc. what they forgot is Isreal has no problem getting in the mud with them where as the US won't do it. Each side is going to get revenge on the other and its just going to escalate and get nasty. I don't see how these two can coexists. Someone has to move, the question is who?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
This shyt is gonna get way uglier before it gets any better.
I think it needs to be just to close this shyt for good , Israel to do the evil of nasties and go with their intention, if they stop and continue their bullshyt policies and then attack again in few years or months its just a fukking headache for the entire world!

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
New Delhi:
The Hamas group has circulated a video of armed men attending to babies in captivity on a channel in the instant messaging app Telegram.

The Gaza Strip-based armed group that launched a terror attack on Israel on Saturday and took some 150 people of several nationalities hostage released the propaganda video on the Telegram channel, ostensibly to show they are treating the babies well.

An infant is seen in a pram, while others appear to be in the four-six age group.

A man in camouflage battledress with an AK series assault rifle slung across his chest is seen holding a baby, whose back is resting on the gun. In the same video, a group of men is also seen pushing a pram to pacify a crying infant.

Towards the end of the video, a Hamas operative asks a child to say "Bismillah" while offering a cup of water. The child says it, and takes the cup. The same child was seen in the beginning of the video sitting on a table and crying, while a Hamas operative wrapped a bandage around his blood-stained ankle.

Israel and the US have vowed to do everything in their power to free the hostages, who are believed to be kept in Hamas hideouts across the Gaza Strip, one of the most densely populated places in the world.

lettuce not forget hamas is also evil

New Delhi? :mjlol:

Those Indians hate the Palestinians worse than the Jews.

Get that trash out of here :camby:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I agree, The US military has moral standards that they strive to maintain. Terrorists have no such standards, they love beheadings, torture, specifically targeting civilains, etc. what they forgot is Isreal has no problem getting in the mud with them where as the US won't do it. Each side is going to get revenge on the other and its just going to escalate and get nasty. I don't see how these two can coexists. Someone has to move, the question is who?
:russ::russ:Mother fukker you heard of Gauntanamo bay ??