Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sadly :snoop: Trump would've been the better option.

Despite his racist tendences one thing he doesn't like is being forced into doing shyt no matter what it is. He's criticized Israel in the past and is criticizing them again.

Basically Trump was the international wild card. The US may have been isolated from world leaders under Trump, but when you have the largest economy and military in the world, it didn't matter.

But maybe I'm wrong :manny:
This is a bad take, especially considering he moved the US embassy to Jerusalem.

Although such statements will continue to fuel speculation over whether or when Trump might decide to move the embassy, the more relevant question to be asking is why the Trump administration is even considering such a move in the first place. While it may have some domestic political or cultural appeal, from the standpoint of U.S. interests, the peace process, and regional stability, moving the embassy would come at an exceptionally high cost with little or no benefit.

By relocating its embassy to Jerusalem, the United States would effectively be recognizing the city as Israel’s capital, a step that successive U.S. administrations from both parties along with virtually every country in the world have steadfastly avoided since 1948. Jerusalem remains one of the thorniest and most complicated issues in the now century-old conflict between Israelis and Palestinians, as well as a powerful political and religious symbol for billions of people around the world.

While Israel claims Jerusalem as its “eternal and undivided” capital, Palestinians consider the eastern part of the city, occupied by Israel since 1967, as the capital of their future state.

Given Jerusalem’s unique status as sacred to all three Abrahamic faiths—Judaism, Christianity. and Islam—the longstanding international consensus has been that no one group should hold exclusive title to the city. This same principle has guided U.S. policy toward Jerusalem for at least the past 70 years, and even predates the existence of Israel. Its origins date back to the 1947 U.N. plan to partition Palestine into separate Jewish and Arab states, under which Jerusalem was to be placed under international control.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Protecting Israel is one of the few bi-partisan policies in Washington. There's no way you can lay this at the feet of JUST the Biden administration. It is a signed agreed upon policy to support them. Obama supported continued hostilities in Afghanistan and Iraq, didn't change people voting for him. There's not enough radical liberals to swing that vote. The average liberal is gonna see kidnapped & dead babies, raped women and dead civilians and thing "yeah fukk those people". This is why I said HAMAS miscalculated with their attack.

I'm not saying I agree or not, but that's not going to change any votes of the populace. Especially considering we're a year from votes being cast. Americans got real short memories.
I guess we’ll find out come election time.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
The fact that your best defense is to divert the conversation to trump to avoid talking about Bidens fukkery proves my point. I showed receipts on Biden bullshyt and you out here saying Trump.
So we don’t have receipts of trump having classified documents and I believe there is reports of him showing top secret information to random people?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Their only non Israeli route out is Egypt and Egypt doesn't want them. Egypt is even sending military to their border with Gaza to keep them out.

The sad truth is while you will see protest in Arabic countries and Arabic leaders have harsh words for Israel over this issue, none of them want them. Partly, because countries who have taken Palestinians in previously have had problems with them. Jordan, Lebanon, and Egypt have had a minority of Palestinians cause problems in their countries.

See the following for Jordan

Palestinians in Lebanon were using the country as a staging ground to launch attacks on Israel without the consent of the Lebanese government which led to Israel to start attacking Lebanon. Egypt has seen many of them join the Muslim brotherhood. They haven't been the best houseguests and now other Arab countries are :whoa: of any talk of importing them en massee. Like I said Arabic leaders got a lot of talk of support for them but it's all performative for internal politics for their pro-palestinian population. They aren't trying to do anything to actually help them.

Also don't forget

After Jordan lost the West Bank to Israel in the 1967 Six-Day War, the Palestinians there remained Jordanian citizens until Jordan renounced claims to and severed administrative ties with the territory in 1988.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Their only non Israeli route out is Egypt and Egypt doesn't want them. Egypt is even sending military to their border with Gaza to keep them out.

The sad truth is while you will see protest in Arabic countries and Arabic leaders have harsh words for Israel over this issue, none of them want them. Partly, because countries who have taken Palestinians in previously have had problems with them. Jordan, Lebanon, and Egypt have had a minority of Palestinians cause problems in their countries.

See the following for Jordan

Palestinians in Lebanon were using the country as a staging ground to launch attacks on Israel without the consent of the Lebanese government which led to Israel to start attacking Lebanon. Egypt has seen many of them join the Muslim brotherhood. They haven't been the best houseguests and now other Arab countries are :whoa: of any talk of importing them en massee. Like I said Arabic leaders got a lot of talk of support for them but it's all performative for internal politics for their pro-palestinian population. They aren't trying to do anything to actually help them.
Yeah i heard this too. Egypt especially doesnt want them in the muslim brotherhood

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
New Delhi:
The Hamas group has circulated a video of armed men attending to babies in captivity on a channel in the instant messaging app Telegram.

The Gaza Strip-based armed group that launched a terror attack on Israel on Saturday and took some 150 people of several nationalities hostage released the propaganda video on the Telegram channel, ostensibly to show they are treating the babies well.

An infant is seen in a pram, while others appear to be in the four-six age group.

A man in camouflage battledress with an AK series assault rifle slung across his chest is seen holding a baby, whose back is resting on the gun. In the same video, a group of men is also seen pushing a pram to pacify a crying infant.

Towards the end of the video, a Hamas operative asks a child to say "Bismillah" while offering a cup of water. The child says it, and takes the cup. The same child was seen in the beginning of the video sitting on a table and crying, while a Hamas operative wrapped a bandage around his blood-stained ankle.

Israel and the US have vowed to do everything in their power to free the hostages, who are believed to be kept in Hamas hideouts across the Gaza Strip, one of the most densely populated places in the world.

lettuce not forget hamas is also evil

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Egypt on letting Palestinians in: :whoa::whoa::whoa:

when palestinians were let into Jordan they tried to overthrow the monarchy and assainated the PM. Palestininans in the Westbank had jordanian citizenship even after jordan lost control of the westbank then in 88 they were like nah no more. When they went to lebanon they caused issue.

Just like when congo took in rwandese after the civil war and it led to the first congo war