Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Hamas sent people into Israel on hang gliders to bomb/rape/kill civilians and uploaded videos of the acts.

What did they think was going to happen?​
So because of a terrorist attack it’s OK to create a humanitarian crisis and starve 2 million people?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Trump would want and brag about the ethnic cleansing if it came down to it.
He would relish in it like you said. He is from a segment of the right that are sadist and it's not enough just for your enemies to lose but for them suffer. The part of white society that says Israel "should glass them". Especially because they are brown skin Muslims.

He would be arguing that the US needs to do the same to its enemies.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So because of a terrorist attack it’s OK to create a humanitarian crisis and starve 2 million people?

Tbh, this is pretty reminiscent of US foreign policy

9/11 = 1 million Iraqis dead, genocide of Yazidis/rise of ISIS, Iran stronger

And Iraqis had nothing to with 9/11 unlike Saudi subjects
:francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Tbh, this is pretty reminiscent of US foreign policy

9/11 = 1 million Iraqis dead, genocide of Yazidis/rise of ISIS, Iran stronger

And Iraqis had nothing to with 9/11 unlike Saudi subjects
:francis:

Yup its funny how americans forget, also how they wont give cuba back guantomono bay

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is why you're a fake intellectual. You basically regurgitate what msnbc says not even doing your due dilligence. You CLAIM to hate the democrat party but yet youre defending biden and company even when the facts show that theyre guilty So which one is it?

I've even defended Bush from false accusations, am I a Republican now too? If you really care, ask Napoleon and Pressure and 88m3 and the rest of the actual DNC boosters if they feel I'm a Democratic spokesperson.

It's insane that on an issue where I've been ATTACKING democrat support of Israel, you choose that moment to claim I'm the DNC spokesperson.

I asked you to quote where in your Republican House Committee link it shows that Biden sold state secrets. Instead, you went with an ad hominem.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Protecting Israel (I personally don't agree with it) is an American policy. No matter who is in charge, Israel with get what they want from us.

This is for @IIVI
This...

The other pill the population may need to swallow is that Geopolitics is one of the most transactional fields around. The moral arguments are propaganda to try to get public buy in for geopolitical goals that will require their sacrifice. Good example is World War 1, there was speculation if the US didn't get involved and Europe falls, then European countries will not be able to pay on US debts and it would sink US banks. It's hard to tell people to send their sons to die to protect a bunch of banks. It was much easier to sell it when the US saw a letter from the Germans trying to get Mexico to turn on them and German uboats were sinking American ships. You can get people to buy into sacrifices more for that but the government's main concern was monetary.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Hamas sent people into Israel on hang gliders to bomb/rape/kill civilians and uploaded videos of the acts.

What did they think was going to happen?​
Spidey-Peek

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Protecting Israel (I personally don't agree with it) is an American policy. No matter who is in charge, Israel with get what they want from us.

This is for @IIVI
Just saying I have a problem with that in 2023 with a genocide hanging over the heads of an election cycle.

They not getting my vote. As it stands right now, the Liberals aren't doing anything outside of AOC and Bernie.

Which leads me to another point: there are 7.5 million Jews who live in the U.S, but potentially tens on tens of millions of minorities who probably disprove of how they're acting towards Palestine. Wouldn't be the wisest political move to appease a smaller group of people at the expense of their larger voter base. That's how you get a 2016 - destroy your swing vote and get a low Liberal turnout at the polls with "extinction this", "genocide that", "dead brown people", etc. narratives.

Can't blame the Trump card for your inaction to put a stop to a genocide while on your Presidency.

A bunch of dead brown people on Joe Biden's watch means Democrats will be potentially facing a massive uphill battle come election time.

Especially with more follow-up aid to Ukraine that you know is coming :mjgrin:

Stacked on top of the Border Wall thing from a week or two ago :mjgrin:

Something to consider if you're a political strategist and need your guy to get re-elected.

Such bad timing from them, only made worse by their horrible reaction and response to the whole thing starting from the President and leadership.

Their optics are looking horrible right now for a large part of their voter base.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Where did I say it was? What I'm saying is Hamas' attack wasn't going to produce a peaceful resolution.​

of course it wasn't but hamas thought it would probably just be a few days of light bombing, exchanging of hostages for palestinian prisoners .