Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is evil, there are 2 million innocent citizens in gaza and they are demanding over a million leave the gaza strip within hours or face total annihilation and destruction, there should be safe paths for innocent civilians, we should all condemn the murderous terrorists hamas but there should not be punishment for all the entire population that includes innocent people

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Sure, there was. There were multiple attempts to resolve it, but all were rejected by Arabs.​
Think you mean Israelis, they've rejected all peace when they have consistently stolen land and killed civilians. Terrorist groups or people with killed family members don't forget the oppression you did because you in a comfy area while they're in a open area prison.

This is the result of killing 100ks of people It's called blowback

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have lost any respect I might still have toward US government. Biden doing every single thing people claim Trump will do. Can you imagine people's reaction if Russia or China killed a journalist and this is their reply?

nothing happened when the Saudis killed the journalist. America never condems there allies.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Sure, there was. There were multiple attempts to resolve it, but all were rejected by Arabs.​
Yes, it was Arabs that shot Yitzakh Rabbin in 95 and Arabs that sanctioned building more Kibbutz on Palestinian land. I'm sure it's also Arabs that made US foreign policy aggressively pro Israel and not pro two state solution.

What the fukk are you talking about here

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I have lost any respect I might still have toward US government. Biden doing every single thing people claim Trump will do. Can you imagine people's reaction if Russia or China killed a journalist and this is their reply?

Exactly.

Yet people this won't be a factor next year with campaign trails about to start soon :mjlol: :heh:

Then more Ukraine aid to come :mjgrin::mjgrin:

Horrible horrible look for them.

If they fail to condemn the actions and Israel lays waste to those people, they're going to need to run on nothing less than a real, legit reparations bill to get voters back on their side.

Last edited:

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
Old enough to see what's about to happen.

Democrats about to get trucked bad by low brow attacks from Republicans come the election cycle. Democrats not going to be able to defend their position because they didn't stand up when their voter base looked for them to.

Their optics look bad.
MF damn near every government official for the last 70 years has had a hand in the shyt that’s unfolding right now. Don’t be obtuse and try and put all of this on the Democrats

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
MF damn near every government official for the last 70 years has had a hand in the shyt that’s unfolding right now. Don’t be obtuse and try and put all of this on the Democrats
We're in 2023. Prevent the genocide about to happen this week/month/year then?

or deal with that in 2024. Their choice.

It's literally in their hands here. This is reputation setting time. Don't be mad at me I'd rather have none of this happen.

This response, their decision they have to live with and people will hold them to.

The sitting President is Biden. Not Trump. This is a Biden decision.

What they do or don't do, in 2023 and 2024, will be judged on the big stage during election cycle around the corner. That's how elections work.

BTW, I'm not anti-anybody but I am anti-genocide.
Under the initial impressions I had of this conflict, I actually was defending Israel at the start of this thread.
What they're doing now and about to do? Absolutely cannot defend that and won't support a party who will.

Last edited:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
We're in 2023. Prevent the genocide about to happen this week then?

or deal with that in 2024. Their choice.

It's literally in their hands here. This is reputation setting time. Don't be mad at me I'd rather have none of this happen.

This response their decision they have to live with and people will hold them to.

What they do or don't do, in 2023 and 2024 will be judged on the big stage.
That's not gonna happen. the US invaded a whole wrong country after 9/11 in Iraq. fukk they gonna tell Israel and not look foolish? Once those Hamas fighters crossed over and fukked shyt up, Israel got carte blanche in their eyes.