Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
Where did I say it was? What I'm saying is Hamas' attack wasn't going to produce a peaceful resolution.

Honestly, there was never likely going to be a 'peaceful' resolution.

The person in power (typically the oppressor) typically does not want, or need, to relinquish their power unless forced. So it'd be naïve to assume that Israel would eventually going cede land/power.

I truly believe that the terroristic attack was simply a ploy to open up people's eyes. And given the amount of support for Palenstine, they may be finally winning the PR war (but at a heavy cost).

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Imagine following a bunch of white people's 19th century interpretations of the Bible, a full 2000 years after that shyt was written, without realizing that most of the things you're trying to attribute to the future were written about the Roman Empire that those authors were experiencing in the here and now.

You really think they wrote a whole-ass book that would be completely meaningless to the people of their time and that no one would understand correctly until 2000 years later?
That is in addition to ignoring a whole religion that came after.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've even defended Bush from false accusations, am I a Republican now too? If you really care, ask Napoleon and Pressure and 88m3 and the rest of the actual DNC boosters if they feel I'm a Democratic spokesperson.

It's insane that on an issue where I've been ATTACKING democrat support of Israel, you choose that moment to claim I'm the DNC spokesperson.

I asked you to quote where in your Republican House Committee link it shows that Biden sold state secrets. Instead, you went with an ad hominem.

Only thing youre going to do is lie, divert and deny as you normally do. Breh, if he had classified documents in his home, was meeting up with all these foreign agents through his son, receiving money through him and his family, have emails and all these receipts, hello? why you still defending them? Man even lied saying he didnt know what his son was doing and was documented in over conference 20 calls. I dont defend guilty people period no matter the political party.

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Protecting Israel (I personally don't agree with it) is an American policy. No matter who is in charge, Israel with get what they want from us.

This is for @IIVI
I said the same thing also along with pointing out to him this is something he was already aware of and pretending it's a revelation to him.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I said the same thing also along with pointing out to him this is something he was already aware of and pretending it's a revelation to him.
Like I responded to both of you - we're not talking about the last 70 years.

We're talking about the President's decision in 2023 and the election cycle 2024.

If you made your decision not to prevent mutiny and genocide in 2023 in front of everybody - you got to live with it and own up to it during the polls, debates, etc.

Democrats will find that out when they need brown people and minorities to hit those ballots with dead brown kids all over the social media feeds you know the other party will spam: from 2023 and 2024 - not from 70 years ago.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The US is collapsing and hasn’t won a war since 1945 per thecoli. Why are these regional Arab countries reluctant to jump in and help the Palestinians? :jbhmm:
We definitely won Desert Storm. The other wars we lost because we didn't fulfill our objectives due to them being impossibleto achieve(still an L), not because our military can't kill people, our military is VERY effective at eliminating enemy armies. Matter of fact every war we have fought since and including WW2 our military effectively wiped our enemies military out.

We took out the Japanese Navy and Air Force and would have taken out their army in WW2 but they bent the knee before we could, we wiped the North Korean army off the face of the earth and pretty much killed a good number of the Chinese that came to help them, we wiped out the NVA, we beat the Taliban so bad they had to rebuild for like 10-15 years, the Iraqi military we eliminated them twice. We have a problem doing that nation building we gonna be here for the next 2 decades bullshyt and that shyt doesn't work. We are literally a nation of self inflicted L's.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Like I responded to both of you - we're not talking about the last 70 years.

We're talking about the President's decision in 2023 and the election cycle 2024.

If you made your decision not to prevent mutiny and genocide in 2023 in front of everybody - you got to live with it and own up to it during the polls, debates, etc.

Democrats will find that out when they need brown people and minorities to hit those ballots with 2023-2024 dead brown kids all over the social media feeds you know the other party will spam.
How old are you?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How old are you?
Old enough to see what's about to happen.

Democrats about to get trucked bad by low brow attacks from Republicans come the election cycle. Democrats not going to be able to defend their position because they didn't stand up when their voter base looked for them to.

Their optics look bad.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Old enough to see what's about to happen.

Liberals about to get trucked bad by low brow attacks come election cycle and not going to be able to defend their position because they didn't stand up when their voter base looked for them to.
How old are you.