Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Misinformation, not what he said in Arabic ( I speak it)

Direct translation of the clip is that the "The Palestinian cause/, at the core of of it, began with a people uprooted from their land and ejected from their nation" Looks like a general address in Qatar regarding the crisis. He just met with U.S. Secretary of State today, there is no scenario on the cards where they'd do this.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol:
- ukrainians should never have taken up arms in response to the 2014 invasion: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/x.894985/post-47633283
- ukraine should just give up crimea, putin will consider that an L and leave (he really means it this time): https://www.thecoli.com/threads/x.894985/post-47628005
- ukrainian soldiers are really members of a junta which doesn't represent the will of its people: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/x.894985/post-47630476
- people who want ukrainians to defend themselves are uneducated and don't read books: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/x.894985/post-47632626

I love how you link and don't quote, because you I don't actually say the shyt you claim I say in the manner you suggest. It's far easier to distort my words when no one sees them. And even then, NONE of those statements state what you claim I stated before, which was that Ukraine should surrender to Russia.

If you want to go back to one of those threads and discuss those topics, feel free to do so. They're all still open. But if you're going to come in to this thread and LIE and claim that I said Ukraine should lie down and surrender to Putin, then actually quote me saying that or STFU.

:mjlol: "Your society has conditioned you to believe that aggressive war is literally the only way to combat war-mongerers. Why not arm Palestine while we're at it?" https://www.thecoli.com/threads/x.894985/post-47630849

Do you not notice that's the only time you quote me and I'm saying the OPPOSITE of what you claimed? I'm talking about how to more effectively combat war-mongerers, and you're claiming that I wanted to surrender to them?

You tried to slander me in this discussion, by making false claims about an entirely different two-year-old discussion that you never understood in the first place.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Misinformation, not what he said in Arabic ( I speak it)

Direct translation of the clip is that the "The Palestinian cause/, at the core of of it, began with a people uprooted from their land and ejected from their nation" Looks like a general address in Qatar regarding the crisis. He just met with U.S. Secretary of State today, there is no scenario on the cards where they'd do this.
Twitter is absolute trash.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Nah I’m being REAL. I don’t know sh!t about these CACS history and I cannot stress enough how little I give a fvck to learn about it. :umad:
Dumbest thing you said. The funny thing is leaders you probably admire in the black community were usually well read on events because human history is copy and paste. Learning about other people's struggles, especially those who have successfully navigate out of their situation, can provide a blueprint to sucess to your cause. The black panthers made their members read Mao's little red book. MLK learned ideas of non violence from Ghandi. Abolitionist learned a lot of liberal philosophy from enlightenment era thinkers.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I’m confused about why so many of y’all are so vested in this sh!t in the first place :hhh: I could give a flying Fock about either country OR what they do to one another. :camby:

This whole thread should be 220+ pages of brehs sharing intel, resources, and tips on how to mitigate whatever ripple effects we may feel in our own day to day lives, as a result of the conflict.

Instead, y’all spent 220+ pages passionately arguing about them dusty CACS :snoop:
So start up a separate thread for that mumbo jumbo and let the adults that want to stay informed on current events keep discussing in here

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Nothing on that pags says that Biden sold secrets to foreign countries. Quote wtf you were talking about. :why:

And lol at you linking the Republican House committee after they already got embarassed in their fake "hearing", claiming that Biden's son was influence-peddling when his father didn't even hold political office.

Great source breh, I'm sure you believe that Trump really won the election too. :mjlol:

If youre supposed to be the democrat party spokesperson on here..... youre doing a terrible job.

I fukking hate the Democrat Party, including Biden, and haven't been a member for over a decade. All the actual democrats know this. Now I'm their "spokesperson"? :russ:

You already said some misinformation withe biden nominating the judge that voted against black plantiffs in a racial discrimination lawsuit twice. Now here you are.

I said that Biden's nominated judges were far better than Trump's on black issues, and you claim that's "misinformation"? Breh, black plaintiffs almost always lose racial discirmination lawsuits. That's just the nature of the cases - unless your employer leaves a paper trail or you have documented evidence that they said something outlandish, it's almost impossible to prove that race was the reason they fired you.

Do you think that Judge Jackson has been better on race issues over her career than Judges Thomas, Alito, Gorusch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett? Yes or no.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I don't see why Africa or the Middle East ain't take a page out the EUs book

But I'm guessing war is what got the EU there
Africa's main issue is interconnectivity between Nations. We all think of it as an easily traversable plane when the fact of the matter is, it ain't nearly as easy to travel from Ethiopia to Nigeria as it is to travel from Sweden to Italy.

The Middle East nations are largely still tribal and creating a centralized Government is next to impossible.​

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing on that pags says that Biden sold secrets to foreign countries. Quote wtf you were talking about. :why:

And lol at you linking the Republican House committee after they already got embarassed in their fake "hearing", claiming that Biden's son was influence-peddling when his father didn't even hold political office.

Great source breh, I'm sure you believe that Trump really won the election too. :mjlol:

I fukking hate the Democrat Party, including Biden, and haven't been a member for over a decade. All the actual democrats know this. Now I'm their "spokesperson"? :russ:

I said that Biden's nominated judges were far better than Trump's on black issues, and you claim that's "misinformation"? Breh, black plaintiffs almost always lose racial discirmination lawsuits. That's just the nature of the cases - unless your employer leaves a paper trail or you have documented evidence that they said something outlandish, it's almost impossible to prove that race was the reason they fired you.

This is why you're a fake intellectual. You basically regurgitate what msnbc says not even doing your due dilligence. You CLAIM to hate the democrat party but yet youre defending biden and company even when the facts show that theyre guilty So which one is it?

I remember this tool saying that Biden was less racist now so we should vote for him instead of Trump. Okay, fraud.