Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Let earth shattering events go by unnoticed, brehs...

I swear, some of yall genuinely enjoy being ignorant.
This site is too funny. :pachaha:

You’ll have posters commenting in a thread about how they don’t care about some of the most important geopolitical events in our lifetime but then you’ll click on their profile and it says “last seen viewing: “Top 10 pawgs in 2023” :mjlol:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Nah I’m being REAL. I don’t know sh!t about these CACS history and I cannot stress enough how little I give a fvck to learn about it. :umad:

Dudes like you come into threads about world events and just try to babble about your ignorance. You literally had the option of not clicking this thread which is specifically talking about something you don't care about....why :mindblown:

Go back to making threads about which PAWGS are smashable :camby:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This site is too funny. :pachaha:

You’ll have posters commenting in a thread about how they don’t care about some of the most important geopolitical events in our lifetime but then you’ll click on their profile and it says “last seen viewing: “Top 10 pawgs in 2023” :mjlol:
Peep my top sig...

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Let earth shattering events go by unnoticed, brehs...

I swear, some of yall genuinely enjoy being ignorant.

I didn’t say bury your head in the sand and pretend it’s not happening, I said y’all sound like a bunch of lost spineless goofy c00ns in here tearing each other down arguing over a cac conflict, instead of using this platform as a think tank and spending 220+ pages talking about how WE can best navigate the potential repercussions of it all.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russia is only bullying Ukraine because Ukraine have no nukes. Can't play that game with Israel

Naw look up the ukraine revolution in 2013 and before that. Ukraine only a puppet for nato, us and uk like their colony in the middle east

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Hamas is just sacrificing regular Palestinians to make Israel look bad/worse. Too bad they didn't let the Palestinians in on the plan.​
Hamas isn’t the one bombing Gaza flat.

I’m assuming the journalists who were just killed on the Lebanon border were killed by Israelis too since the news didn’t report the shooters.

Yep just looked it up from non US sources. Israel shelled Lebanon and hit a bunch of journalists

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U mean when trump was president he was so lax that he let the wrong people around him and a lot of top secret info got in the wrong hands. I wouldn’t be surprised if some top secret info got in the hands of Iran about isreal security and they gave it to Palenstine.

The fact that your best defense is to divert the conversation to trump to avoid talking about Bidens fukkery proves my point. I showed receipts on Biden bullshyt and you out here saying Trump.