Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Makes you wonder if with all the talk about this being such a colossal failure of intel if this attack wasn’t ignored on a high level to give an excuse to go into Gaza

Hamas and the zionists need and justify each other's existence

• Dap
Reactions: b_b

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I’m confused about why so many of y’all are so vested in this sh!t in the first place :hhh: I could give a flying Fock about either country OR what they do to one another. :camby:

This whole thread should be 220+ pages of brehs sharing intel, resources, and tips on how to mitigate whatever ripple effects we may feel in our own day to day lives, as a result of the conflict.

Instead, y’all spent 220+ pages passionately arguing about them dusty CACS :snoop:
Let earth shattering events go by unnoticed, brehs...

I swear, some of yall genuinely enjoy being ignorant.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
So Hamas is supposed to be brutal, and barbaric animals but the citizens are expected to be able to resist a brutal and Barbaric militant group, all while being “put on a diet” by sanctions imposed by Israel? Straight out of the fascist playbook

The enemy is both weak and strong at the same time
"Hamas Terrorists" is just euphemism for Islam, this is essentially a well-disguised war against Islam. It's also why there seem to have, atleast initially, been little resistance.

I mean how do you win such a war anyways? Most of it is ideological which means its a neverending loop of radicalization that regenerates--unless you go inthere and decide to just kill everyone of a certain age and only leave a younger generation who...Oh my GOD!? IS that what the plan is??

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
You're trying to hard :camby:

Nah I’m being REAL. I don’t know sh!t about these CACS history and I cannot stress enough how little I give a fvck to learn about it. :umad:

But right on cue here comes a c00n heartbroken and distraught over this sh!t as if the citizens of either country give a flying fvck about what happens to Black people :dead: you TLR nikkas the most proudly ignorant off code nikkas I’ve ever seen :dead: imagine Mexicans or Filipinos or Indians on their own message boards today ripping one another to absolute shreds while arguing over this dusty ass cac conflict :mjlol:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
"Hamas Terrorists" is just euphemism for Islam, this is essentially a well-disguised war against Islam. It's also why there seem to have, atleast initially, been little resistance.

I mean how do you win such a war anyways? Most of it is ideological which means its a neverending loop of radicalization that regenerates--unless you go inthere and decide to just kill everyone of a certain age and only leave a younger generation who...Oh my GOD!? IS that what the plan is??
Wonder what islam has done to cause such fear the west that it is cheering on genocide :jbhmm:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Nah I’m being REAL. I don’t know sh!t about these CACS history and I cannot stress enough how little I give a fvck to learn about it. :umad:

But right on cue here comes a c00n heartbroken and distraught over this sh!t as if the citizens of either country give a flying fvck about what happens to Black people :dead: you TLR nikkas the most proudly ignorant off code nikkas I’ve ever seen :dead: imagine Mexicans or Filipinos or Indians on their own message boards today ripping one another to absolute shreds while arguing over this dusty ass cac conflict :mjlol:
You are so edgy breh :wow: teaches us wise one