Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
I’m confused about why so many of y’all are so vested in this sh!t in the first place :hhh: I could give a flying Fock about either country OR what they do to one another. :camby:

This whole thread should be 220+ pages of brehs sharing intel, resources, and tips on how to mitigate whatever ripple effects we may feel in our own day to day lives, as a result of the conflict.

Instead, y’all spent 220+ pages passionately arguing about them dusty CACS :snoop:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Hamas was a reaction to decades of occupation by Israel....them israelis have been killing, displacing and opressing the palestinians since they got off the damn boat before there was such thing as Hamas......The west turning a blind eye to the war crimes of Israel just goes to show you its the same ol business with them....They ain't been about justice and never will be.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I’m confused about why so many of y’all are so vested in this sh!t in the first place :hhh: I could give a flying Fock about either country OR what they do to one another. :camby:

This whole thread should be 220+ pages of brehs sharing intel, resources, and tips on how to mitigate whatever ripple effects we may feel in our own day to day lives, as a result of the conflict. Instead, y’all spent 220+ pages passionately arguing about them dusty CACS :snoop:
You're trying to hard :camby:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

Israeli officials are being explicit that they dont believe there are innocent civilians and you got morons here still trying to claim this is justifiable and proportionate.

More bombs dropped in 5 days in one most densely populated cities in the world, than U.S and coalition dropped in Iraq/Syria in months.

Disgusting talk .

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It's right next to the ocean, it can be top tier destination if HAMAS cared about their people. They have chosen ideology over economic benefit. They don't believe in the existence of Israel so here we are.

You can't push people off their lands and not expect reverberation

on top of the fact that the Israeli government bankrolled hamas to silence secular left wing organizations.

The victim playing by the Israeli government is over.

They are to different than hamas. They are just lighter skinned with more advanced technology.