Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Russia is only bullying Ukraine because Ukraine have no nukes. Can't play that game with Israel

Russia also has nukes. Lots more than israel. They might hit a couple cities. If Russia retaliates, there will
be no Israel

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Us, Uk and Nato basically trying to save its colonial state that they used to control the middle east and spy on russia. With that ukraine thing and Biden and his family being exposed with exposing secrets with foreign countries. Whos to say that isnt connected to this. The timing is suspect. All this shyt is happening under Bidens watch.
U mean when trump was president he was so lax that he let the wrong people around him and a lot of top secret info got in the wrong hands. I wouldn’t be surprised if some top secret info got in the hands of Iran about isreal security and they gave it to Palenstine.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I like the idea of blaming bloodthirsty fascist capitalists in general myself

Oh damn that includes democrats too, darn
These shills looking like

calvin-candie-django-unchained.gif

caping for the bullshyt we're seeing from leadership right now. Pathetic. Biden really could push a button and stop this genocide we're about to watch but he's really about to let this shyt happen. This is crazy.

Last edited:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This thread is a bunch of nikkaz falling for the taqiiya. SMH…. Y’all really don’t even know :wow:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Damn…. How can’t all those Arab countries around them just rush them on all front and suffocate them?
The question you should ask is why haven't those same Arab nations taken in the Palestinians that were displaced in the 40's.​

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Let this be a two fold lesson.

1. Do not let whites settle in your country and have any chance at economic consolidation

2. Prioritize accruing capital, resources. Instruct your children to pursue careers that gain those things.

There are lessons to be learned here. Please learn them