Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Remember times like these whenever black people are the victims of white racial violence in America and they want to preach forgiveness and passivity. Whenever white people are perceived victims it’s an eye for an eye and scorched earth policy.
That's why they're a flipping cancer fukking up the whole world.

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Yup and that's why it's both sides for me from here on out.

Like I said, dude has full power to issue a statement and draw a line about this. AOC and Bernie have but they ain't the President and that means close to nothing.

So yes, no longer blindly supporting them.
Lmao dude stop trying to act like this is some sort of revelation. We've seen this for 70 years of presidents.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Dont be surprised if Russia gets openly involved and forces the end of that colonial state under the threat of nukes. Watch. That colonial state should have never been made. Folks dont want to humble themselves and they gonna find out. Dont find out the hard way that no one owns the planet.
Russia is only bullying Ukraine because Ukraine have no nukes. Can't play that game with Israel

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lmao dude stop trying to act like this is some sort of revelation. We've seen this for 70 years of presidents.
Also we're not talking about the last 70 years.

Show us something right now - in 2023.

That's not too much to ask. The time is now.

If they choose the other side: mutiny and genocide - then so be it.

Wear it proudly for the 2024 election cycle and own up to that decision then.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All im gonna say is if hamas had some dirty bombs or nuke on the ground the exploded i would be like...:manny: there's only one way this ends...

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I completely understand Hamas attack but it’s not the right way to do it… Palestine should only attack if they have another country attacking at the same time with them, they need multiple countries to strike with them.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I completely understand Hamas attack but it’s not the right way to do it… Palestine should only attack if they have another country attacking at the same time with them, they need multiple countries to strike with them.
That plan was tried and failed, so, now, they're just trying to make the world feel sorry for their side by getting innocent people killed.​

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
How dafuq is Hezbollah "giving them hell"? Your bloodthirst for a massive regional war is fukking bizarre.

And no, the last thing these Arab governments want is a wider war. Why would they? They don't give a fukk about Palestine; never have, never will. How would they benefit in anyway?
Because I am stating what is going on I have a bloodlust for war?

You sound dumb as fukk. I am the last person who wants a war. Get out your feelings. The whole Arab world has already threatened to jump in and some already have.

And if Hezbollah wasn't an issue the wouldn't have bombed 2 airports in Syria clown.