Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Why am I not surprised that the coli is blaming the Democrats for this :beli:

That said, Israel is on some other shyt, it's infuriating that people want to act like they can't be criticized.
I like the idea of blaming bloodthirsty fascist capitalists in general myself

Oh damn that includes democrats too, darn

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
"If Trump were in office he'd nuke Palestine instead!!"
"If Trump were in office he'd offer more aid to Israel!"
"If Trump..."

It's October 2023.
Trump ain't in office. Biden is.

Stand tall and condemn Israel for taking the genocide route or choose the other side of history.

Take Presidential Responsibility. The Trump Boogeyman card ain't on deck here.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Why am I not surprised that the coli is blaming the Democrats for this :beli:

That said, Israel is on some other shyt, it's infuriating that people want to act like they can't be criticized.
No one blamed the democrats for the Israeli-Palestine conflict :mjlol:

The posters said that the democrats are complicit in the genocide that’s taking place and it’s true.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Us, Uk and Nato basically trying to save its colonial state that they used to control the middle east and spy on russia. With that ukraine thing and Biden and his family being exposed with exposing secrets with foreign countries. Whos to say that isnt connected to this. The timing is suspect. All this shyt is happening under Bidens watch.

The west has a poor track record with asymmetrical warfare.

I don’t even know how Israel “wins”. They have the capability to vaporize Gaza over night but that’s not going to end the attacks.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
"If Trump were in office he'd nuke Palestine instead!!"
"If Trump were in office he'd offer more aid to Israel!"
"If Trump..."

It's October 2023.
Trump ain't in office. Biden is.

Stand tall and condemn Israel for taking the genocide route or choose the other side of history.

Take Presidential Responsibility.
I was going to ignore this post but come on dude you know the United States will blindly support Israel. I have a problem with it and speak out against it but don't act like you are surprised lol. No president is going to do this.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I was going to ignore this post but come on dude you know the United States will blindly support Israel. I have a problem with it and speak out against it but don't act like you are surprised lol.
Then you don't get my vote. I won't support a party who won't condemn a genocide that's waiting to happen.

I've been a hard Democrat supporter. It stops now if they can't even make a simple demand to stop mutiny.

Be about it or not.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Then you don't get my vote. I won't support a party who won't condemn a genocide that's waiting to happen.
Ok don't vote for them lol. That is your right but stop acting surprised because anyone that knows about politics knows no matter what Israel does the United States will support it with the exception of a few people in the House of Representative. You know damn well you were already aware of this.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ok don't vote for them lol. That is your right but stop acting surprised because anyone that knows about politics knows no matter what Israel does the United States will support it with the exception of a few people in the House of Representative. You know damn well you were already aware of this.
Yup and that's why it's both sides for me from here on out.

Like I said, dude has full power to issue a statement and draw a line about this. AOC and Bernie have but they ain't the President and that means close to nothing.

So yes, no longer blindly supporting them.