Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
And of course, should these attacks actually happen and 800k+ Palestinians are slaughtered and then like 2 Israelis die, you're gonna hear

"Oh man, I just feel so terrible for both sides. This needless violence :sadbron: My heart goes out to everyone caught up in this endless strife :mjcry: . I do stand with Israel, but I feel bad for all parties involved :sadcam: "

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

This is what I mean "If if if if if Trump."

However, what is actual right now regarding this situation? People are actually getting the killed with the goal of genocide.

If you are actually that guy Joe Biden. Tell Israel to back off with this crap. Otherwise:

That's why they've lost my support. They're both shyt sides until proven otherwise.

Don't speak about it. Be about it. Prove it right now before more lives are gone in the next week.

People are getting eradicated. Step in, tell them to stop it and intervene.

Don't tell us would'ves or could'ves later on after people already were slaughtered.

Right now, in the immediate future: October 13, 2023 - October 20, 2023 what are you doing as Democratic leadership for this situation??

People are trapped, can't leave and Israel is about to go on a bombing run.

Joe Biden can release a strict statement right now saying not to do it. Be about it.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The tweet is being sarcastic
I understand it was and that's the point of my post.

"If Trump" or "If Biden" sure looks the same to me right about now regarding the innocent lives about to be massacred.

Show me the difference. Show me Biden intervening by making a statement.

All I'm saying: Trump ain't in office but Biden is. The Trump boogeyman don't mean shyt right now for this situation.
We're in October 2023.
Blood ain't going to be on Trump's hands here and I don't want to hear about anything from years ago.

People are trapped and weapons are loaded. Right now. The time for talking is over.
Choose your side in history: explicitly condemn it or not.
Choose what your party will be known for as the current sitting President. Game time and nowhere to hide.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crazy Shyt about all of this is, by definition "Palestinians" are also "SEMITES".

So the claim of "Anti-Semetic", for supporting them is RERARDED.

And "Ashkenazi" are by definition NOT SEMITES, as according to their own religious text they are decended from "JAPETH" NOT "SHEM".

Lol.. we about to go there. They literally are pushing the white supremacy shyt by literally whitewashing it up by trying to make ashkenazi the face of all of them. Its wild. Literally trying to hide everyone else.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
One million people in only 24 hours???
It's a formality.

They know it's impossible. It's a fig leaf they'll use when people accuse them of genocide "we told them to evacuate and they refused"

Make no mistake, this is their plan. The Arabs to them are a problem and the only solution is to eliminate them all and take over the land once and for all. While the western media is supporting them, they'll go ahead and kill millions and call them casualties of war and claim that "Hamas was using them as human shields"

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

Israeli officials are being explicit that they dont believe there are innocent civilians and you got morons here still trying to claim this is justifiable and proportionate.

More bombs dropped in 5 days in one most densely populated cities in the world, than U.S and coalition dropped in Iraq/Syria in months.

So Hamas is supposed to be brutal, and barbaric animals but the citizens are expected to be able to resist a brutal and Barbaric militant group, all while being “put on a diet” by sanctions imposed by Israel? Straight out of the fascist playbook

The enemy is both weak and strong at the same time